• No. 8

Votes: 29 49.2%
  • No. 24

Votes: 30 50.8%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Lol if you at 7 footers in hs right now on YouTube, they are shooting 3s and playing a lot of face up basketball...they will post up too but don't look comfortable doing it

It's a new era

Shaq's own son looks really comfortable shooting the long ball. Yea I know Shareef isn't 7 foot, but he's close

IMG_9453.GIF

Also, shoutout to Maya Moore. One of the greatest athletes and winners in all of sports. GOAT :pimp:

As opposed to a pg that doesn't pan out. You'd really rather have a bust than a fan favorite scorer? You lose either way but at least the game is watchable ...

If you were sure Frank would be a bust, sure. But I don't believe that. Also yes I don't want the Knicks to keep signing players who are all about getting their own and don't care about winning in order to lose in a more entertaining fashion.

That's been holding them back for almost 2 decades now.

If you were sure Frank would be a bust, sure. But I don't believe that. Also yes I don't want the Knicks to keep signing players who are all about getting their own and don't care about winning in order to lose in a more entertaining fashion.

James Dolan has been holding the Knicks back nothing else really. All roads lead to him and his decision making.

James Dolan has been holding the Knicks back nothing else really. All roads lead to him and his decision making.

Yeah he and his impatience and short-term thinking are the cause of all of it.

But a lot of fans have stockholm syndrome and as soon as the team starts rebuilding they just want to sign the first guy that can get buckets.

so is ben simmons not a pg? I'm trying to see how they'll let Fultz grow and mature as a pg if Ben is gonna be the primary ball handler and play maker? It'll be like pg's playing with bron. end up being small shooting guards.

but you said you're happy with Frank over DSJ even if Frank is a bust. The jury is out on both of these rookies so I'm not sure what criteria you're using to judge DSJ who is clearly a better ball player at this point in time. You have to sign aggressive players to compete. The Knicks just overpaid THJ who is the epitome of everything you just described when you could have the same type player much cheaper. Now I hope Frank does turn into a Kyrie/mini alphabet but if he turns out to be a bust how that helps an organization more than having an exciting score who you can at least trade ...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom