• No. 8

Votes: 29 49.2%
  • No. 24

Votes: 30 50.8%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
new age shaq... " hes so funny " ... foh....thinks hes a comedian. more tweets then nba minutes played

You guys gotta stop hating. Embiid played a half a season and would have been an easy All-Star as a rookie if he hadn't gotten injured again. Injuries aren't his fault. His skills and feel for the game are incredible.

You guys gotta stop hating. Embiid played a half a season and would have been an easy All-Star as a rookie if he hadn't gotten injured again. Injuries aren't his fault. His skills and feel for the game are incredible.
no one is knocking his skills
hes more DH than he is Shaq off the court tho

Ehh, can’t blame it all on Shaq. There’s enough blame to go around. Barkley blatantly stopped trying years ago. Can’t blame Shaq for Chuck’s refusal to do his homework and actually pay attention to the league.

chucks is buns now to though. i dont find his nonsense and bad takes amusing anymore. im pretty much through and over sports media. especially after the media gave russ the mvp. f all of them. they trash as far as im concerned
rather have convos with the nt experts wheres it a two way convo instead of hearing these so called experts talk.

Inside has been washed for soooooooo long its not even funny. chuck not even likeable. i hate all of his opinions, on basketball and otherwise...and its the otherwise which he so incessantly feels the need to interject into every discussion. He is one of the few athletes that I suggest should truly just stick to talking hoops. He's a fool and a half.

These dudes openly admit they don't watch the game but it's people who take their word as gospel

8a11d856fe6d83c31db7b9a4b8269a58.gif

I think it should've been Wade to the bench and JR to start

Makes the most sense for all involved in Cleveland

You want as much spacing as possible in 2017

Inside has been washed for soooooooo long its not even funny. chuck not even likeable. i hate all of his opinions, on basketball and otherwise...and its the otherwise which he so incessantly feels the need to interject into every discussion. He is one of the few athletes that I suggest should truly just stick to talking hoops. He's a fool and a half.

Agreed, Chuck is annoying as hell

chucks is buns now to though. i dont find his nonsense and bad takes amusing anymore. im pretty much through and over sports media. especially after the media gave russ the mvp. f all of them. they trash as far as im concerned
rather have convos with the nt experts wheres it a two way convo instead of hearing these so called experts talk.

Yeah you're right. I don't even watch tv outside of live sports anymore so I shouldn't talk either. It's just that when I do catch the halftime show Shaq is absolutely terrible.

NBA Open Court is still good in regards to real discussion though

Russell Westbrook signingan extension > KD winning a ring that Nenad Krstic could've also won if he was on that team.

Ain't nobody give a damn bout you and your nappy *** hair you XXXTentacion personality *****.

Ain't even seen him with a girl besides his moms. Maybe there's a reason why he moved to California. Other ulterior and deeper motives.

I don't think you need ulterior motives to move from Oklahoma to California, gay or straight.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom