Votes: 29 49.2%
  • No. 24

Votes: 30 50.8%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
You mean Craig should have done better for his family's sake? :rolleyes

He cheated on his wife and mother of his children and left the kids out of his will.

If true, Craig is a piece of ****
I'm talking about this situation right here. Context is also needed he could easily have made his wife power of attorney or they live in a spousal consent state and she has full power to change the will upon his incapacitation.

No proof he was the one who changed said will.

Idk what happened. If he did it then shame on him.

I'm talking about this situation right here. Context is also needed he could easily have made his wife power of attorney or they live in a spousal consent state and she has full power to change the will upon his incapacitation.

No proof he was the one who changed said will.

Idk what happened. If he did it then shame on him.

Nah **** em

Craig jr. has a right to be petty imo Hell, I'm not even sure it's petty... Can't judge him from where I sit

You would legit air out an immediate family member on the TL? :lol: essentially putting your business out in the open too?

That’s just wild to me. Not something I would do. Lord knows I could too

Bron complaining is making this game tough to watch. Dude must piss and moan more than anyone in the history of the game.

You would legit air out an immediate family member on the TL? :lol: essentially putting your business out in the open too?

That’s just wild to me. Not something I would do. Lord knows I could too

Couldn't normally see myself doing it but if I was ticked off at the thought of some woman, that my dad let into the family, pestering me... I could get a little volatile

Nope multiples said he's nothing more than a 6th man, smart people said this

lol c'mon b. i never said this and im a fan of Lil Zeke but can you blame anyone who thinks a 5'9 guard won't be more than a 6th man in the NBA? i know i can't. Do you know how good a legit 6th man in the NBA is? There's no shame in someone for not seeing IT being a 30pt scorer and an all-star in the league.

Kevin Love just pulled a James St. Pierre

Waiting for @erupt thoughts
IMG_0553.PNG

Reactions: HIM
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom