• No. 8

Votes: 29 49.2%
  • No. 24

Votes: 30 50.8%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
This Sager family drama ish shows why folk should always focus on getting their own bag. Even if your family has money it isn’t a guarantee that they’ll leave you anything. Get your own bag so you aren’t hurt if mommy or daddy don’t leave you anything when they pass.

This Sager family drama ish shows why folk should always focus on getting their own bag. Even if your family has money it isn’t a guarantee that they’ll leave you anything. Get your own bag so you aren’t hurt if mommy or daddy don’t leave you anything when they pass.

True but.......

Look what he did for his father

lol c'mon b. i never said this and im a fan of Lil Zeke but can you blame anyone who thinks a 5'9 guard won't be more than a 6th man in the NBA? i know i can't. Do you know how good a legit 6th man in the NBA is? There's no shame in someone for not seeing IT being a 30pt scorer and an all-star in the league.
I wasn't even talking about you lmao

True but.......

Look what he did for his father
Son prob knew his father was an ******* and felt bad for him. We all know our parents and if theyre deserving of our organs. I would have told Craig he’s gonna have o put me in his will if he wanted any of my organs.

According to their tweets, the kids didn’t want anything but were served cause the new chick wanted to make sure they didn’t get anything

lol c'mon b. i never said this and im a fan of Lil Zeke but can you blame anyone who thinks a 5'9 guard won't be more than a 6th man in the NBA? i know i can't. Do you know how good a legit 6th man in the NBA is? There's no shame in someone for not seeing IT being a 30pt scorer and an all-star in the league.
And just so you're aware, people said he's nothing more of a 6th man during last season when he was in the running for MVP

Why make it public then if they don’t want nothing and aren’t mad?

The public probably thought he and his father were on good terms. I’m sure he gets bombarded with questions about his dad all day, everyday.

“Sorry for your loss”, “I’ll keep you in my prayers” etc.

He probably got fed up with keeping this fake facade, and just expounded on the real truth.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom