• No. 8

Votes: 29 49.2%
  • No. 24

Votes: 30 50.8%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
2008 Celtics really walk around like they were a dynasty **** is hilarious.

Have to agree with you on this. Overrated AF for essentially a 'one off' in the 00s. Don't see the Pistons or Heat from that era making nearly half as much noise as these guys. :smh:

SRS. Dudes are really feelin themselves. Bet Rondo thinks his jersey belongs in the rafters. :lol::smh:

Lebron: When you grow up In an African American community everyone is happy when we are all on the same level and as soon as you're able to become successful at anything in life even as a kid at 14, 15 years old people envy you.

Real talk

bron had tooooo much real **** to say. it really could've just been him and cari.

but Vannah aint going for that.

Hell, she was prolly still crouched over in the back

Salute Boogie
"I was trying to kind of do what DeMarcus did -- getting a lot of guys involved. I was playing indecisive a lot. I was thinking too much," Davis said. "Actually (Cousins) called me and said, 'What are you doing? ... Man, you just need to go out there and be you.' ... (The team) just needs me to take over."

How do you know what Wiggins work ethic is?

Good question. I DeRozan has always been a gym rat and there were articles about him practicing until he can't walk anymore, so he's work ethic is in the upper echelon. But we didn't even hear about that until just last year.

Derozan also really broke out in year 5 or 6, he was considered a disappointment the years before. But yeah, you hear of players like Ben Simmons being a gym rat, but the only thing I've seen of Wiggins was when he and Muhammad were working out with some crazy trainer back in year 1 but that was not basketball skills related.

I could mess with a Payton/Booker/Jackson/Ayton core going forward...

Booker's gravity can benefit Payton when he drives and Payton's defence will help that back court. However, Jackson and Payton are two non shooting players with crazy hair. They will be solid on the defensive end but I don't see their games complimenting each other so much.

You were wildin a bit calling him a dark skin Corey brewer but I gotta say you were right for the most part hahahaha

Osh would get so heated along with some others

He’s basically the exact same player. Kid has zero heart. There’s talent in there but I don’t think he wants it bad enough to ever use half of it. All he’s shown us is that same damn spin move and knocking down corner threes from time to time while he stands there in the corner for half the game. Pull-up jumper is decent sometimes.

OKB and awwsome thought that man was Canadian MJ.

Booker's gravity can benefit Payton when he drives and Payton's defence will help that back court. However, Jackson and Payton are two non shooting players with crazy hair. They will be solid on the defensive end but I don't see their games complimenting each other so much.
Defense SHOULD be their focus, IMO. Elfrid has shot the 3ball pretty well this year, albeit on only 2 attempts per game. Jackson's shooting could stand to be better, but I think he's going to be an elite slasher and can put the ball in the basket. Ayton can do pretty much everything offensively and his defense has improved over the course of the season.

It’s a media thing.... Nike makes sure they release commercials with ads showing thier athletics training hard because it helps sell. Adidas promotion makes their players seem lazy cause they are always chilling and trying to be cool.

Andrew works out with Drew Hanlen every summer on the same struggle dribble moves dribbling into a long two point shot. As well as that struggle fadeaway

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom