• No. 8

Votes: 29 49.2%
  • No. 24

Votes: 30 50.8%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
DVRing live sports is awful. The internet is too widespread nowadays. You can't avoid finding stuff out.

You ABSOLUTELY can. I do it for most games every single week. Games hardly ever get spoiled. Can watch just like I'm watching live with no prob. Just gotta let those you talk games with know that you taped it and aint see it yet so not to spoil it. No biggie.

Hence why i usually make my comments on the night late lol. I can smash shorty. Blow a bag. Go out. All that good. Then get back to the cut and watch the games i taped. And ffw through commercials. Besides in person..its one of the best ways to watch imo

You ABSOLUTELY can. I do it for most games every single week. Games hardly ever get spoiled. Can watch just like I'm watching live with no prob. Just gotta let those you talk games with know that you taped it and aint see it yet so not to spoil it. No biggie.

Hence why i usually make my comments on the night late lol. I can smash shorty. Blow a bag. Go out. All that good. Then get back to the cut and watch the games i taped. And ffw through commercials. Besides in person..its one of the best ways to watch imo
Where do you find the time the next day though?

Where do you find the time the next day though?

I personally have the limited subscription to league pass where you get credit for 82 games for the season. I've been so busy with work, I sometimes watch a game 3 or 4 days behind. As long as I avoid social media (and I usually do) I wouldn't know the scores, but I do ask my friends if it's worth a watch or if its a blowout.

Agreed, those timeouts and commercials are taken off so you don't have to spend the full two and a half hours sitting in front your your TV. it gets condensed to an hour and half to an hour and forty five minutes.

Man if i miss a game then i miss it. I just watch highlights & look at the box score afterwards

Have only missed like 2 Sixers games this yr so far tho. One was around Halloween vs the Mavs cuz i was out & the other was on MLK day cuz i was at work and thought the game was later lol

Why do you guy's think that MJ hasn't been given a piece of the "face of NBA Legends from past yet like Dr. J , Kareem, and Bill Russell?

They just giving the above shine and his time will come or????

Why do you guy's think that MJ hasn't been given a piece of the "face of NBA Legends from past yet like Dr. J , Kareem, and Bill Russell?

They just giving the above shine and his time will come or????

MJ doesn’t speak about any social issues is basically why.

They need to switch things up.

- Move the skills night to Friday.

- Change the dunk contest up. Instead of doing what you practice, it’s a roulette dunk contest. You spin and get a dunk and you have to execute and improvise

- 3 point contest now becomes the shooting contest. Different spots on the floor have balls and you have to shoot and also go for the best time

Saturday is the celeb and rookie/sophomore game
- celeb game needs to mix in more older veterans and more relevant stars

- Keep the US vs the World format for the rookie game. Also maybe put some money on the line or something

- Change the dunk contest up. Instead of doing what you practice, it’s a roulette dunk contest. You spin and get a dunk and you have to execute and improvise

Can’t be srs. This was horrible when they tried this :lol:.

1ABD46BF-4BE2-4658-A4F0-4056E2BF2E5B.jpeg

They need to switch things up.

- Move the skills night to Friday.

- 3 point contest now becomes the shooting contest. Different spots on the floor have balls and you have to shoot and also go for the best time

Saturday is the celeb and rookie/sophomore game
- celeb game needs to mix in more older veterans and more relevant stars

To be short
No

Anyway real dunk contest highlights

Zach had a jet pack on

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom