• No. 8

Votes: 29 49.2%
  • No. 24

Votes: 30 50.8%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Don't the owners have to vote on it anyway? Something like 3/4 of the owners voted Sterling out I think.

Ironically because of Cubans comments, would the owners be willing to set a further precedent by voting Cuban out of the league?
it would set an even worse precedent if info was released on who chose not to vote him out.

Lonzo Ball: “If I could take one skill, probably Steph Curry’s shot.” (via @JosephCasciaro)
DWk-0e5UMAAE6Ys.jpg

You gotta be a elite level/ super max level of savage to say something like this.

Like how?

This clown held the top position at the MAVS organization for almost 2 decades. I've seen his type at some of the organizations I've worked at. When you hold authority for that long you start feeling invincible.

What I never understood about rich and powerful men is how desperate they are for average women. Son said he’d leave his wife if shorty agreed to go out with him, and was literally begging for sex :lol:.

This like Trump on that Access Hollywood tale taking shorty on a shopping spree and trying to force himself on her and still being rejected. Or Donald Sterling being all weirdly jealous, controlling and desperate for your run of the mill plastic chick. Or Harvey Weinstein and them literally begging etc

These dudes must get off on the women they know they can’t get with their money, power and fame. That has to be it. ***** is strange.

What I never understood about rich and powerful men is how desperate they are for average women. Son said he’d leave his wife if shorty agreed to go out with him, and was literally begging for sex :lol:.

This like Trump on that Access Hollywood tale taking shorty on a shopping spree and trying to force himself on her and still being rejected. Or Donald Sterling being all weirdly jealous, controlling and desperate for your run of the mill plastic chick. Or Harvey Weinstein and them literally begging etc

These dudes must get off on the women they know they can’t get with their money, power and fame. That has to be it. ***** is strange.

Good point. Them rich dudes are weirdo's on who they pick.

This like Trump on that Access Hollywood tale taking shorty on a shopping spree and trying to force himself on her and still not smashing. Or Donald Sterling being all weirdly jealous, controlling and desperate for your run of the mill plastic chick. Or Harvey Weinstein and them literally begging etc

I was thinking the same. I'm sure these dudes have ran through super models before, but always get caught up with some plain Jane.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom