• No. 8

Votes: 29 49.2%
  • No. 24

Votes: 30 50.8%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Kawhi being out for the year is tough. Spurs are only 4 games away from being out of the playoff picture and have the toughest schedule in the league from here on out.

I been told you guys we weren't gonna win fifty games. I said this in November. I already prepared myself for disappointment.

This Kawhi thing is a little crazy, if this was any other top 15 player it'd be way more publicised no?

Pop tanking so he has a shot at getting a stud in the draft so he can develop him quick as **** in 2 years

Lol Bron cmon is the Eastern Conf really that important to you?!?! Does it really matter if you come out the East to play the Dubs lets be serious you have a better shot winning the chip with 1-16 playoff format

boozer_robinson_fb.jpg

They were battling it out, they were both struggling. We go to the fourth quarter, two minutes to go, we're down by two, D. Rose drives to the hoop and kicks it out to Joakim Noah—and if you haven't seen my man's jump shot, it's like a cyclone, that thing be spinning all types of directions—and KG tried to close out on him. Joakim hit the shot, and he screamed out 'HOLDAT!' right in KG's face. Tied the ballgame up, gave us an opportunity to win the game, we ended up winning in overtime. And that's the moment for me when HOLDAT arrived.

https://www.si.com/nba/2018/02/21/h...boozer-nate-robinson-joakim-noah-bulls-knicks

:lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom