• No. 8

Votes: 29 49.2%
  • No. 24

Votes: 30 50.8%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
On 2 instances I've seen back and forth behavior from therm on social media that was borderline catty. First was ball trashing kuzs outfit and most recently kuz slamming ball for charging teammates for his emojis. I could be wrong but i def sense tension. Then we all know kuz is better but ball and his dad get all the attention.

Kuz is not better. He has been a better shooter/scorer but he is not a better all around player.

So fatigue is the reason Lonzo is a better shooter over the last 100 attempts? Lol ok.

Guess we'll see how they close the year but I can just as easily say Lonzo's knee was bothering him as an excuse when the year is over.
I mean, there is such a thing as a rookie wall, generally when players play more than 30 games or so (length of college season). The sample you gave for Lauri is obviously over that number in games played. Majority of Lonzo's numbers are before that. Let's just see what happens with him going forward.

On 2 instances I've seen back and forth behavior from therm on social media that was borderline catty. First was ball trashing kuzs outfit and most recently kuz slamming ball for charging teammates for his emojis. I could be wrong but i def sense tension. Then we all know kuz is better but ball and his dad get all the attention.

You can't be serious

Austin Rivers has the weirdest shooting reputation tragectory ive ever seen.

In high school....he was seen a seen as a JR Smith level Dunk/3pt shooter level player. Then he shot line 40% from 3 in college iirc. Then he got to the league....and his shot was broke from 3 and the FT line.

Over the past 2 1/2 years...he’s shown he’s an above average shooter. What’s even weirder is his FT shooting though. Hes been terrible for a guard.

Seth Curry being out for a year is a bummer to me. Shorty was on his way to having a great season.

Weird asss injury. He woulda been an 18-20ppg scorer this year. Was really coming into his own as an all around guard.
Still distinctly remember having debates with osh and how he didn't think Seth was league material

Would have liked to see Seth further prove his worth so yeah it's real disappointing

I'm not denying that he was historically bad to start the season off. There could be factors that played into that tho. His form looked off & he was adjusting to the NBA 3. Maybe his fro was getting in the way :lol:

All I did was take Lonzo's last ~100 three point attempts to dispel the myth that he's some horrendous shooter. Then I compared it to Lauri's last ~100 attempts. Now they've both had time to adjust and get used to the NBA game, I think it's a fair comparison. You don't have to think it's fair, I'm just using them cuz last 100 shots isn't that small of a sample size and they have a similar volume in three point attempts.

It's just funny that one is labeled a bad shooter and the other one is hyped as a future 3 point shootout winner.

At this point people dug in on Lonzo. :lol:

:lol:

**** is he talking about?

Austin Rivers has the weirdest shooting reputation tragectory ive ever seen.

In high school....he was seen a seen as a JR Smith level Dunk/3pt shooter level player. Then he shot line 40% from 3 in college iirc. Then he got to the league....and his shot was broke from 3 and the FT line.

Over the past 2 1/2 years...he’s shown he’s an above average shooter. What’s even weirder is his FT shooting though. Hes been terrible for a guard.

That **** is terrible period. I don't understand how dudes can shoot 3's but not free throws. It's weird.

I think you're reaching. Most of their roasts are over their outfits, which is something that can be changed and not innate. The emoji was just a joke also. If Kuzma really wanted to rip him, he would've attacked him for charging $200 for autographs. I've dealt with "fake friends" before and they tell the vile jokes behind your back.

We gon talk about Magic Jokic or nah @tyisny BIG FISH BIG FISH :nerd:

Dude is becoming great. I was hesitant to jump on the bandwagon in here but he deserves some of the praise. He still only avg 17 this season though, the way ya'll was hyping him I thought he would around 20 this year.

How about like this:

Lauri's last 18 games: 38/107, 35%
Lonzo's last 17 games: 38/103, 37%

One is the next Dirk, the other can't shoot.
Narratives are funny.

:pimp:

Dudes said the same stuff about BI last year when he was improving as the year went on.

Now look at him. :pimp:

How long is taking to get confirmation on jimmy butlers status should let you know everything you need to know about how trash and incompetent the majority of the medical staffs in the nba are. Its a joke. It literally takes no time at all irl to get the results back from the machine, the issue is these bum *** doctors taking their weak *** time with the delivery. MRI work like any other test. And theres no culture or anything, you dont have to wait for biopsy or to see if theres a reaction and for something to grow. Results are right there for you. We'd know his diagnosis in 20 minutes.

Nba medics...Issa joke b.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom