• No. 8

Votes: 29 49.2%
  • No. 24

Votes: 30 50.8%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Sad that the Lakers are the tenth seed when they have the ROY, the next KD, and the next Jason Kidd.

When they get Lebron, PG and Russ

200.gif

Lonzo is a good shooter. The first 20 games were an anomaly. That's literally all I've ever said.

Last 18 games: 41/106 (38.7% on 5.89 attempts a game)
First 20 games: 24/98 (24.5% on 4.9 attempts)

All I've ever said was I feel like the last half is more accurate than his first half. You can disagree if you want. Never said he was the GOAT shooter or some ****.

Can somebody refresh me what the Wolves were last year pre Jimmy Butler?

Lakers fans are so delusional :lol:. When I went to that Pelcicans vs Lakers fan in Nola this Lakers fan sitting next to me said Kyle Kuzma will have a statue outside of Staples center :lol:

That’s sports fans that are irrational in general, not exclusive to Lakers.

Sad that the Lakers are the tenth seed when they have the ROY, the next KD, and the next Jason Kidd.

why are you so threatened? Nobody even said anything about the Lakers and T'Wolves

Haven't heard anyone say Kuzma is the ROY since he cooled off from his hot start either.
Just like nobody said Lonzo was gunna shoot 75% from 3.

Y'all just be making **** up.

Fam, you may need help.

Lakers fans are so delusional :lol:. When I went to that Pelcicans vs Lakers fan in Nola this Lakers fan sitting next to me said Kyle Kuzma will have a statue outside of Staples center :lol:

Why it gotta be lakers fans and not just that dude you sat beside.

Not my rook :smh:

I’m afraid for the future. Would never listen to an entire album from either of these fellows.

Fam, you may need help.

Why it gotta be lakers fans and not just that dude you sat beside.

I’m afraid for the future. Would never listen to an entire album from either of these fellows.

You missing out on Fewtch and old Drake. Beast Mode, Monster, 56 Nights, DS2 all fire. NWTS was really good as well.

I like Lonzo and want him to prosper but that dude needs to chill with all that hiphop talk. I get in my feels quick ...

the funny **** is the Laker haters are the ones who talk about the free agents going to LA more than any lakers fans in this thread do.

Lakers been trash for 5 years and yall still cant get em off your minds :pimp:
Never seen a 11th seed team discussed so much. Why is that?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom