• No. 8

Votes: 29 49.2%
  • No. 24

Votes: 30 50.8%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
D’Antoni operates in extremes. He establishes principles and fully commits to them

#NotMyNumber1Pick

He looks to be significantly worse on defense than a guy like KAT was, the same KAT who was putting up Shaq numbers after the All-Star break last year and Minny was still losing every game because he was spearheading one of the worst defenses in basketball.

I’ll pass. He’s going to get pick and rolled to death, doesn’t know how to protect the rim, and struggles containing quicker wings and guards on switches. If he was Markannen from 3 then I might care less, but he’s not.

I’m trading down and taking Trae without thinking about it.

You’re going to piss a lot of people with this one but I respect it.

Said the same thing about his defense in comparison to KAT at the same stage in the draft thread.

Time for my weekly check-in.

Good Lord at the MVP MVP and JD617 JD617 beef. :wow: :rofl::rofl::rofl:

WrestleMania is in a couple of weeks, y'all need to head down to New Orleans and have a loser leaves NT match once and for all.

Let freddy fig freddy fig be the special guest referee.
As long as dat ref gets some henn I'm down ya herdme
IMG_1840.JPG

Can Ayton pass? I saw a Whiteside comparison but Whiteside is a notorious black hole to an extreme.

D’Antoni operates in extremes. He establishes principles and fully commits to them

#NotMyNumber1Pick

He looks to be significantly worse on defense than a guy like KAT was, the same KAT who was putting up Shaq numbers after the All-Star break last year and Minny was still losing every game because he was spearheading one of the worst defenses in basketball.

I’ll pass. He’s going to get pick and rolled to death, doesn’t know how to protect the rim, and struggles containing quicker wings and guards on switches. If he was Markannen from 3 then I might care less, but he’s not.

I’m trading down and taking Trae without thinking about it.

As far as 4th but not my #1 either rn

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom