Votes: 29 49.2%
  • No. 24

Votes: 30 50.8%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
7 days does not undo months/years of neglect/poor habits :smh:

Most NFL/NBA head coaching jobs seem miserable. Fortunately you can transition into a cushy assistant job pretty much anywhere afterwards.
7 days gives you REAL TIME to put together a plan and see Dr's, update old meds, get screenings, get the colon cleanse, basically put together a real plan of attack.
Why the :smh: face.
I applaud this man for taking the step to improve, if this is indeed what he is doing.
I give Lue a big ol fat :pimp: and a:smokin

Prayers up for Ty Lue. Wishing for the best!

I need the Raptors to start slipping and losing games. I want Boston to avoid CLE until the ECF's.

GSW falling apart. They're whole team has been injured from the bench to now the starters all season. This might be the year HOU actually does it in 7.

Prayers up for Ty Lue. Wishing for the best!

I need the Raptors to start slipping and losing games. I want Boston to avoid CLE until the ECF's.

GSW falling apart. They're whole team has been injured from the bench to now the starters all season. This might be the year HOU actually does it in 7.
See, this is what it should be, not :smh:

God Bless you Dipset.

This man Ty Lue missing work due to stress? For a week? Man we’re all stressed and got sleepless nights. You better come into the office with the rest of us and put in this work.

Stress? FOH.

my bro said if you send reggie jackson and drummond to the suns, they'll win 40 games.

i laughed in his face. and his wifes face.

Thoughts?
IDK if they could win 40 but that is not a team I would ever want to root for.

What would their Starting 5 be?

Shmurda
Booker
Jackson
Dragon
Drummond?

Don't they already have a Reggie Jsckson type player in Brandon Knight?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom