• No. 8

Votes: 29 49.2%
  • No. 24

Votes: 30 50.8%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Definitely not, Clifford has just been stubborn as hell with him. He and the Hornets have been terrible with devoloping young players. Monk is a walking bucket whenever he actually gets the minutes.

Frank, Zach Collins and Giles are the worst lottery picks as of right now.

Monk is more like a walking shot attempt than a bucket

If Giles is a terrible pick then what is Fultz? Wouldn't Fultz be worse since he was number one, was expected to play, and got Space Jam'd?

Fultz been looking like he got his power back from the MonStars lately and was every bit worth the #1 pick coming out of college based on what he did last year. Giles was the purest form of garbage possible last year and was drafted as a top 20 pick solely on the athleticism he showed his junior year of high school before multiple knee surgeries. That’s a bad pick and I don’t see him turning out to be worth a **** even when he’s healthy.

Amazing to me the amount of people who dont think Lonzo is going to develop into much.

Jason Kidd is on a lot of people's all time best PG lists, and Lonzo's rookie season is very similar to his.

But Lonzo a glorified role player to a lot of guys on here. Not following the logic.

Reactions: MVP
Don't mean you can't flourish in this era. J. Kidd was really not the norm PG in his either.

Assuming the worst (marginal improvement) name a PG that’s flourishing in this era that can’t shoot, can’t create for himself or get to the foul line?

Fultz been looking like he got his power back from the MonStars lately and was every bit worth the #1 pick coming out of college based on what he did last year. Giles was the purest form of garbage possible last year and was drafted as a top 20 pick solely on the athleticism he showed his junior year of high school before multiple knee surgeries. That’s a bad pick and I don’t see him turning out to be worth a **** even when he’s healthy.

the thing that made the giles pick look even worse is what the kings team already had.
WCS, skal, papa johns and then they picked giles
the kings have since then, waived papa johns.....skal and wcs have looked decent

Giles was the purest form of garbage possible last year and was drafted as a top 20 pick solely on the athleticism he showed his junior year of high school before multiple knee surgeries. That’s a bad pick and I don’t see him turning out to be worth a **** even when he’s healthy.

Interesting

Bron went off last night. He’s a special player. He was so diverse on the offensive side of the ball last night. He drove to the rack at will, hit the fadaway jumper, posted dudes up, got to the free throw line and made fts, and hit the three. The Cavs are scary if he does that every night during the playoffs. I like aressive Bron.

What you prefer for ole Bron Bron this year? 2nd round loss....or 6th Finals loss?

I guess kyrie isnt superstitious
download (2).jpeg

Never thought Lonzo could reach prime Kidd levels, but I think he think can be the older version of Kidd.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom