• No. 24

Votes: 30 50.8%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
giphy.gif

Catching back up

This is why Trae should be the first player taken. The skill at 19 is ridiculous

His numbers started to tank when teams started respecting him like he was Jesus. He plays in a real offense with another guy defenses have to guard and he’s gonna take OFF. Might not be immediately but it’s happening
If folks don't already believe Trae should be 1st, nobody will be able to prove to them otherwise.
He was good in College, he will be a better NBA'er.
That ROY is locked.

Again, Nash led the league’s best offense for 9 years in a row, playing for 2 franchises and 4 different coaches in that span. Like addict said, the common denominator is Nash.

55F144EE-73B5-41A2-9D00-152F25EF96A4.jpeg
I had a feeling ppl were going to forget how great he was when he retired :lol: something about white guys. Ppl try to front on Bird too, asking if he could play in today’s league like he didn’t routinely victimize MJ & Nique :lol:

Nash is one of the greatest offensive players we have ever seen. Period. He didn’t rob anyone on either MVP.

West is a joke outside of GSW and Houston. Don't see how it can be debated...
Yeah this has been true, especially with all the injuries

East to me definitely stronger at this point, I feel like outside of CLE, again because of injuries, I'm taking a bunch of East teams before Portland/OKC/Pels/Spurs/Wolves

we just gonna ignore how clutch Donovan Mitchell is tonight??

young Wade/Dame/EricGordon all-in-one :pimp:

12 of the final 14 Jazz points in the last 2 minutes plus that 3 to send it to OT. Also had the assist for the other 2 points.

Traveling for work & came up on free tickets the Mavs game last night. He’s the only reason I went and he didn’t disappoint.

Gonna be a terror when he figures out the free throw line.

Detroit gotta be kicking themselves

javale could've seriously injured steph on that play. luckily, his leg wasnt stuck to the floor

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom