Votes: 29 49.2%
  • No. 24

Votes: 30 50.8%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Idk why folks dont like james.

The fouls? Drawing fouls is a skill. F the bs. Who mad at lou will and jamal??

What else?

The beard?

Whats wrong with it? You ever see james before he grew it? :rofl:. Be thankful he got the beard gene loll

What else? Strip clubs? He's putting young women through college. Hows thst different than the bill and melinda gates foundation? Hes a humanitarian.

What else is there to dislike? Dude can ball. Seems chill off the court. Pretty humble. Said he was cool being a 6th man for the rest of his career to stay with okc. Shares the rock. Will put you on the floor if you get caught slipping. And shoot the 3 and finishes at the rim whenever he wants.

I was def wrong about him. I said he wasnt tier 1. Now hes one of my favorite players. Right behind curry and kyrie..but...might leapfrog those 2 frail dudes if they cant stay healthy. James durable af too.

So why dont people like him? I know my friends whose a bron stan (btw he got hellllllla emotional the other day when i called him sensitive like all other bron fans and said he be throating bron lmaoooooo. Said I thought we were friends..friends dont do that..yada yada...got like 8 crybaby texts b2b..aint eem read dem ****s..hahahahahahahahaha) but yea...he hates james..kd..westbrook..kyrie (now lol)..pg..and curry lmaooooo. Loves him some bronze doh :lol: go figure

Last edited:

What else?

The beard?

Whats wrong with it? You ever see james before he grew it? :rofl:. Be thankful he got the beard gene loll

What else? Strip clubs? He's putting young women through college. Hows thst different than the bill and melinda gates foundation? Hes a humanitarian.

What else is there to dislike? Dude can ball. Seems chill off the court. Pretty humble. Said he was cool being a 6th man for the rest of his career to stay with okc. Shares the rock. Will put you on the floor if you get caught slipping. And shoot the 3 and finishes at the rim whenever he wants.

I was def wrong about him. I said he wasnt tier 1. Now hes one of my favorite players. Right behind curry and kyrie..but...might leapfrog those 2 frail dudes if they cant stay healthy. James durable af too.

So why dont people like him? I know my friends whose a bron stan (btw he got hellllllla emotional the other day when i called him sensitive like all other bron fans and said he be throating bron lmaoooooo. Said I thought we were friends..friends dont do that..yada yada...got like 8 crybaby texts b2b..aint eem read dem ****s..hahahahahahahahaha) but yea...he hates james..kd..westbrook..kyrie (now lol)..pg..and curry lmaooooo. Loves him some bronze doh :lol: go figure
:rofl: at that last paragraph

freeze top 3

lol 8 b2b crybaby texts

Hit him with the "who dis" reply.
c8a.gif

I would say these are reasons why James isn't of the people yet, (I'm not co-signing these btw):

-Past history with defense, viral Vines of him not trying at all
-Flopping perhaps more so than most others
-Past history in the post season
-Folks elevating him around Kobe etc., without having the same playoff success and in fact performing subpar to boot
-Not striking fear into defenders like other past GOATs
-"Not having any variance to his game", like "ok so he's going to PnR, either pass, shoot or get fouled"

Kinda reminds me a bit of the CP backlash, folks not wanting to recognize greatness because of the post season and the floppy tendencies etc.

I would say these are reasons why James isn't of the people yet, (I'm not co-signing these btw):

-Past history with defense, viral Vines of him not trying at all
-Flopping perhaps more so than most others
-Past history in the post season
-Folks elevating him around Kobe etc., without having the same playoff success and in fact performing subpar to boot
-Not striking fear into defenders like other past GOATs
-"Not having any variance to his game", like "ok so he's going to PnR, either pass, shoot or get fouled"

Kinda reminds me a bit of the CP backlash, folks not wanting to recognize greatness because of the post season and the floppy tendencies etc.
Tbh, his flopping, defense, and his style of play doesn't really bother me.

He's a fun player to watch and definitely deserves to win MVP this year, but people are starting to overate him and disrespecting proven legends.

Let's wait to see how well he does in the playoffs before we put him in the likes of LBJ, KD, Curry...

On Friday the corniest white dude on my team made a Wakanda metaphor and I was like “Oh ****, this *****’s seen Black Panther and I haven’t. Nah this ain’t okay”. Finally went last night. The joint was fire. No lie - I thought about long my black card will be suspended because @B Sox @JD617 and buc em buc em have likely seen this before me.

The battles lowkey reminded me of Steph/KD vs. Lebby debates :lol:

As absolutely horrifying as lonzos shooting has been he's somehow been able to balance that out with his play in the other areas of his game

Just really hoping dude becomes close to league average 3 and at least 75% ft shooter

He easily should have had 16-18 points last night but he's trash at shooting right now

What else?

The beard?

A+ finals paper

Buc Em was driving the "Fire Brett Brown" bus but I'm sleep.

His rotations were straight trash the beginning of the season and I thought he was terrible with his timeout usage. His “plays” he drew up at the end of games were awful too. He’s improved on all that a lot as the season has gone on. He’s not perfect but I do like the guy and I realized that not having that Fultz-like guard that can break a defender down at the end of a game is more the reason for those ugly last plays than him drawing up something that didn’t work.

I admit when Lou was a Laker it was pretty funny to see him constantly catch dudes reaching and draw 3 point plays. That said it's still a lame way to play and harden just seems lame af in general. His whole style is designed around exploiting loopholes. And the thing is he's talented enough to still be just as good without all the cheap tricks, which just makes him even more lame. It's like a guy who has all the money in the world but still walks around stealing tips from restaurant tables. I just can't respect him

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom