• No. 8

Votes: 29 49.2%
  • No. 24

Votes: 30 50.8%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Can’t wait til the playoffs start. ThUnder have been average as hell, but I think they’ll ball in the postseason.

20180407_201525.jpg

Seats from the Knicks game I went to. Sucks that Giannis didn't play but I got to ask the guy who owns a part of the Bucks a few questions which was mad cool.
damn jarett jack got a big *** head :lol: let me find out u tryna buy some stake in da bucks franchize

Oh and owners get free tickets to whatever games they want. I always thought that was the case but it was nice to have it confirmed. Theyre not all floor seats though, quality of team plays a factor

Coaching: Jazz

Roster?
Embiid is better than Gobert, Gobert gives you the same defensive impact.

Favors and Saric should be a wash.
Ingles and Covington are about a wash.
Rubio and Riddick is a wash in terms of impact.

Let them split the award
Split for what?
Because Mitchell is averaging 4 more points?

Not sure if I can get in on this bandwagon but Kawhi/KD/Harden closer than some want to admit

I don't do the tier-grouping thing, rank by preference/individual and overall impact

i'm sorry but no...kawhi has never been on this level of super-stardom. started off as a helluva defender...then the offense started coming (while the defense started to take a backseat)...but he was never ever close to KD. Or Bron. Or Curry. Or this Harden.

Dude really was a more focused paul george.

only man scared of kawhi was soft boy bron. he aint lock curry. curry gave him 35 a couple times. aint lock kd. had a chase down block on harden...but nobody wanna give david lee props for slowing harden so kawhi could catch him. shrugs.

Split for what?
Because Mitchell is averaging 4 more points?

Split b/c of their impact to the teams success. The Jazz aren’t a playoff team if Mitchell isn’t playing as well as he has been. The 6ers aren’t fighting for hc if Simmons isn’t great.

Simmons is great. He has a transcendent talent on his team and a year advantage. Either way he’s been better than anyone really expected. I’d vote for him.

Mitchell has been the steal of the draft. The first rookie to lead a playoff team in scoring since melo. The Jazz had talent but if 9 months ago you would have told someone they were relying Donovan Mitchell to lead them in scoring, you’d be making a mock draft for the Jazz lottery pick.

Split it.

the only arguments against Ben are the usual barbershop arguments:
“He’s not a rookie”
“He plays in the East”
Someone please tell me how Mitchell is having a better season than Ben Simmons?

Being the number one scorer on a playoff team in the west as a rookie is insane.
This is Melo vs Bron ROY all ova again except Simmons squad is eem better than Bron's was..n just like back then, the award was already won before the season started :lol: ...Ben got it no question

And as long as the rules allow red shirt rookies to win the award , you cant hold it against players that are ballin

i'm sorry but no...kawhi has never been on this level of super-stardom. started off as a helluva defender...then the offense started coming (while the defense started to take a backseat)...but he was never ever close to KD. Or Bron. Or Curry. Or this Harden.

Dude really was a more focused paul george.

only man scared of kawhi was soft boy bron. he aint lock curry. curry gave him 35 a couple times. aint lock kd. had a chase down block on harden...but nobody wanna give david lee props for slowing harden so kawhi could catch him. shrugs.

If Paul was ultra focused he’d be a superstar though.

Last edited:

one of the best articles ever.

Bleacher comes with heat most times. Sometimes its wild corny..but stuff like this...flames.

BR>>>>>>>>>>>>>

Joint was so real. And that takes at every level. That exact same exchange happens on every court around the country. 'You going for it?' 'Hang back here with me' 'I'ma let you shoot this next play' Lemme shoot this next play' 'chill these ****** hogs, i aint getting the rock' 'dawg i'm hungry af' 'yooooooo you seen shorty walk in, i'm bouta go extra hard now' 'you tryna embarrass me cuh?'

ROTY has never been about impact lol and we both know that.
Any argument for Mitchell is 100% narrative based.

Yeah I’m going to bow out with you. I’m giving you facts about Mitchell in Utah yet you think it’s narrative based.

We’ve never had to look at impact because we haven’t had two rookies this involved or this good on playoff teams.

Last edited:
ROTY has never been about impact lol and we both know that.
Any argument for Mitchell is 100% narrative based.
Pretty much. Michael carter Williams won and the team stunk. KAT won and the wolves didn’t do squat. Brogden wasn’t more
Impactful than Saric or Embiid. The only reason it’s being used is because as an overall player Simmons is better

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom