• No. 8

Votes: 29 49.2%
  • No. 24

Votes: 30 50.8%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Which is why his massive MVP campaign with all these arbitrary stats being posted holds no weight at all. Or shouldn’t.

I swear.

:lol: @ Melo saying Russ stealing rebounds.

I was cool with Russ getting his triples last year cuz it helped the team and it showed his allaround talent but he going to far this year.

8B252CB4-AED6-43F3-AFAA-A11E9E0F7DAD.gif

so russ needs 16 boards to average a triple double... he does stat pad but im not gon lie i hope he gets it... and i hope the mvp goes to harden

I thought Brett Brown deaerved COY until I read what sixers fans thought about him. Sounds like the won in spite of Brett Brown this season.

I'm definitely starting to question Brett Brown with both his lineups/rotations but also with his playcalling. There was a crucial *** possession right out of a timeout when we were down 5 with maybe 2 minutes to go and it seemed like there was zero plan at all of what to do. How the hell does that happen in a close game out of your own timeout that you called on a huge possession?

We saw this **** last year though in almost all of the close games we had. Every time it was a one possession game in the final seconds coming out of a timeout the team would look clueless like there was not even a play called and either Gerald Henderson or Covington would end up chucking up some random BS as time was running out.

I wish I could be a fly on the wall during a Brett Brown huddle in a timeout at the end of a close game. I would love to know what the hell he even says. Every single time this year and last year it looks like they come out of a timeout like that having zero plan at all. Last year I think Gerald Henderson chucked up like 5 terrible potential game winning shots at the buzzer just because he somehow ended up with the ball and nobody else looked like they knew what was going on.

Brett Brown is absolutely clueless in last second situations. Even if we called timeout he would have just turned into a statue and we would have inbounded the ball without any plan again. This was just a bad game overall game for us, probably had a lot to do with it being the first 10PM game we've had this year. Simmons foul trouble really killed us though and idk what Covington was thinking just giving Fox that midrange jumper. Kings also shot out of their ****ing minds in the first half. Swear they hit just about every three they took in the first couple quarters.

@addict4sneakers was that 6-8 for 18 points from Ben efficient enough for you?

Brett Brown legit does the exact same **** with his rotations no matter what team he's playing. When you're playing against LeBron without your best player and top bench player you should probably not empty your bench midway through the first quarter like usual.

I need a full explanation from Brett Brown on why he continues to play bum *** Amir Johnson over Holmes

This is the reason why people want Brett Brown gone. This is a 28 point swing from the 2nd quarter. He hasn’t even called timeouts to settle things down. He does the EXACT same substitutions at the EXACT same times every single game. That is not an exaggeration...it is literally exactly the same every single game no matter the situation or team they’re playing.

Here you come again after a Sixers loss

Going up by 20+ points against the top teams in the league and then blowing it isn’t what bad teams do, it’s what bad coached teams do. They get out to huge leads and look unstoppable and then when the other coach changes things up Brett Brown has zero answer. He sticks with exactly the same stuff every single game no matter what team they’re playing or what situation it is. Simmons was unstoppable and then he took him out from like the 6 minute mark of the third quarter all the way til the 6 minute mark of the 4th quarter while all of this was happening.

How ****ing predictable to get up 16 and let the Raptors go on a 6-0 run to end the half.

We’ve had 20+ point leads on the Warriors, Celtics and Raptors and have blown all of them

Brett Brown has no idea that he can switch his gameplan up mid game.

Sixers playing like a ****ing mess right now even though the game is tied. Swear Brett Brown has zero control of these dudes.

Brett Brown loves getting his Steve Kerr on and figuring out what lineup he can put out there that can be the worst offensive lineup possible.

ESPN giving the world a national TV viewing of what Brett Brown does to ruin every ****ing Sixers game.

That **** was basically a loss

**** Brett Brown and Goran Dragic

Minny and Denver playing for the last spot is wild...

And the basketball gods have to let OKC keeps the 7th seed.

Quin Snyder's coaching job is much more impressive than Brett Brown's to me. Lost his best player and many had them lottery bound. Sixers were projected to be in the playoff hunt at least, and have 2 Top 20 players already.

Brown had a rough start to the year but his adjustments post allstar break is commendable. That being said, Utah did have rough patches as well and they've turned it around.

I'd personally choose Stotts, Stevens, and Casey over them.

Casey for taking the same core team and a bunch of unproven/ unknown young pieces to #1 in the East while re-inventing the way they play.
Stevens for securing #2 while dealing with all the injury
Stotts for taking an underwhelming team to achieve what they have.

I'm sure Stephen Adam's wants the rebounds.... Why can't he get it Russ?

Memba when Russ passed to Adams under the basket and Adams passed to someone else and Russ had a mini tantrum? I memba.
Bruh stay acting like he don't care about the stats but out here getting custom shirts made with his numbers on them. It can't be one way and the other Russ.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom