• No. 8

Votes: 29 49.2%
  • No. 24

Votes: 30 50.8%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't expect Bev to be all that much of a factor guarding Lonzo.

Lonzo doesn't try to break people down off the dribble in half court. Plus he's more likely to advance pass than dribble the ball up the court.

Its so crazy to me how no matter the way a player defends Giannis, he still will find his way to the rim. Backing off of him almost makes things worse for the defender because he gets a head start to the rack :lol:
It's LeBron like, but with a better post game than LeBron had at this point in his career.

D’Lo wasn’t looting, that game was close because of him

The game was a riot. He was looting, just as he did with us against the Nets a couple times and other subsequent trash teams. It's nothing I haven't seen before.

So disregard production because it was a high scoring game with little defense?

Minus whale not watch the Lakers this season

Nothing in that highlight package was any different from what he was capable of doing or did at times with the Lakers. Little defense is being kind to describe that game though. It's no secret l don't like him, at least I'm honest with it. Y'all should do the same with Zo.

Anyway, how many points is Melo dropping on the Knicks tonight?

Harrison Barnes can't even be a looter in a riot. On a below average team he's buns, on an all time great team he's buns.... Finessed the hell out of dallas

Harrison Barnes can't even be a looter in a riot. On a below average team he's buns, on an all time great team he's buns.... Finessed the hell out of dallas
I thought he was actually pretty decent last year. Averaged 19 and 5 on 47/35/86 splits. He just isn't a star. He benefitted greatly from the salary cap jump.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom