• No. 8

Votes: 29 49.2%
  • No. 24

Votes: 30 50.8%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
We don't need swagger. We just need good coaching and development.

Please be my guest and hire Blatt. If the Knicks keep losing with him watch him look like a confused puppy in the press conferences after losses like he did in Cleveland.

His style of coaching works overseas.

Please be my guest and hire Blatt. If the Knicks keep losing with him watch him look like a confused puppy in the press conferences after losses like he did in Cleveland.

I never said I want Blatt I just don't care about "swagger" or "attitude". Also the press conferences are the least of my concerns.

But you said Brett Brown should be fired so :lol:

The funny thing about it is, the league instituted the gather rule once Ronnie Nunn left in 2009.

Of course Nunn wouldn’t understand that rule

http://www.espn.com/nba/news/story?id=4563546

:rofl::rofl::rofl:

There you go again, ignoring context and nuance in order to make a misleading and deceitful 'point'. When it comes to intellectual dishonesty, you're bill Russell with the rings.

From the same damn article you posted

, NBA vice president of referee operations Joe Borgia told TrueHoop's Henry Abbott that referees had long been instructed to ignore the rulebook on this point and allow two steps.

Enforcement of the one-step rule has been hit-or-miss at every level of basketball. Archival footage shows NBA greats, from Magic Johnson and Pete Maravich to Bob Cousy and Julius Erving, getting away with two steps. Borgia, whose father was also an NBA official, said he cannot remember a time when NBA referees did not allow two steps.

2 steps not 3, non baller. Your gather is your first step after your last dribble. According to your twisted logic, I can step with the left, dribble and then right left right left. That's a ******* travel bro :rofl:. You get one gather, not two.

Meh. I'm not really going to make the Cleveland situation he was in be an indictment on his coaching ability. He was offered the job BEFORE LeBron came on. He was supposed to be coaching a rebuilding team, similar to this current Knicks one. Instead Bron came, they traded Wiggins for Love, and all of the sudden, he was coaching a championship-or-bust team with the best player in the league who arguably has more power over a franchise than anyone in history. Crazy situation.

I think he could be decent with the Knicks.

Stanley still doesn’t understand when and what a gather step is.

Don’t @ no more until you get your basketball knowledge up fam.

Beta boyz get proven wrong and aint man enough to own up to it :rofl:. Can't even talk about it, just say 'ask mark jones' :rofl:

NEVA LOSS!!!:pimp: :pimp: :pimp:

9B7BBFC5-0FF7-4D2B-98D4-FBD1843A6BF0.gif

I never said I want Blatt I just don't care about "swagger" or "attitude". Also the press conferences are the least of my concerns.

But you said Brett Brown should be fired so :lol:

I loved Brett Brown til the beginning of this year where he would have the most head scratching late game management and rotations possible. All of us Sixer fans and plenty of other fans of other teams were thinking he wasn’t the man to take the team to the next level. He’s made a complete 180 as far as those things go for the most part. He’s been extremely improved over the second half of the season and I’ve said it plenty of times.

He’s also the complete opposite of Blatt so I’m not sure what those two even have to do with one another. One is an amazing communicator and personality that everybody loves and wanted to stick it out with...the other is a weird looking dude who nobody on the team he coached in the NBA even liked that got fired after coaching in the Finals his first year.

All i know the Knicks better not hire a coach who's intention is to make the playoffs year 1. Next year should be all about Developing young talent & building a system, especially considering Porzingus is gonna be out to atleast late December/January

All i know the Knicks better not hire a coach who's intention is to make the playoffs year 1. Next year should be all about Developing young talent & building a system, especially considering Porzingus is gonna be out to atleast late December/January
100,000% agree.

I loved Brett Brown til the beginning of this year where he would have the most head scratching late game management and rotations possible. All of us Sixer fans and plenty of other fans of other teams were thinking he wasn’t the man to take the team to the next level. He’s made a complete 180 as far as those things go for the most part. He’s been extremely improved over the second half of the season and I’ve said it plenty of times.

He’s also the complete opposite of Blatt so I’m not sure what those two even have to do with one another. One is an amazing communicator and personality that everybody loves and wanted to stick it out with...the other is a weird looking dude who nobody on the team he coached in the NBA even liked that got fired after coaching in the Finals his first year.
The point is that you, like most fans, have zero coach evaluations skills and just make assessments based on your emotions at the time.

Blatt got fired cause Bron runs that organization, not because he was an incompetent coach.

Just to rub even more salt in the wound
Beta boyz catching the blues today

Analytic God Morey with a little Truth for their headtops. Which only continues to further the point that analytics may be able to showcase the difference between a horrible Defender & a Good one, but wen you get to talking about players in a similar category it gets Tricky.

Blatt has coached a team to a championship and won COY in about 5 different European leagues.
He's a guaranteed HOF coach who has won like 20 chips. You dont do that and be a bad communicator.
Knicks dont need to get their Net Swagger Rating up. They need development. There's no indicator he cant provide that.

Iggy was Out There Last Night Knocking Down Threes & trying To Dunk over top of people, Javale is being Effective, Klay is looking unconscious, Quinn Cook Knocking down Shots, KD is being KD, & Dray is still *** on Shooting but he's completely energized On Defense.......
giphy.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom