Votes: 30 50.8%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Better video. Bruh.....

roberson_laugh.gif

2f560b40b58d5f12a0474d5e865c9aa4.gif

OKC should have put a FT clause in his contract. Every FT airballed that's 10K off the deal.

Small sample size obviously but Lonzo's a -37.5 so far. Yikes.

Interesting to see LAL once clarkson comes back down to earth

My bro kuzma came back down. At least for now. Still good but not as crazy as before..which is to be expected where and there.

Zo never left flat errf doh. He missed the flight.

I said he's still good, just not as crazy. He's been missing some of his wide open looks that he was icing in summer and preseason. Couldve had 30 of dem thangs.
Cmon freeze, you know summer and preseason is a completely different level from regular season. You had to know he was going to start off with a limited role, and he’s been efficient so far with a minutes restriction. You can’t be expecting Kuzma to go off like Kobe in limited minutes.

I didnt say anything bad about kuzma. I even said it was to be expected that he'd come back down here and there. Kuz is my guy and gonna be a stud. i was roasting zo for never leaving earth like he scared of heights.

I didnt say anything bad about kuzma. I even said it was to be expected that he'd come back down here and there. Kuz is my guy and gonna be a stud. i was roasting zo for never leaving earth like he scared of heights.
So you did all that just to take a swipe at Lonzo? Lol ok buddy
The take still is off to me but whatever, do what you do freeze

the cooz shot 7 for 13. thats actually pretty good. freeze you sippin too much of that haterade tropical blast

also we havent seen deng since the first game of the season :lol: luke had enough already

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom