Votes: 29 49.2%
  • No. 24

Votes: 30 50.8%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

That didn’t take long.

:lol: good to see it didn't take 40 games to figure it out.

Clear as hell from everybody that Wade wasn't/isn't a starter. Obviously was Bron and Wade's ego in the Wade of team success. Washed Wade is better as a backup PG.

Dude a real spoiled baby. Too many **** boy moments ever since he started being a superstar. Let that had been Russ or Lebron throwing a mouthpiece at a ref... :lol: Dudes would be killing them.

:lol: the NBA for damn sure wouldn't suspend Bron or Russ.

LeBron is the same ***** that didn't get called for a single foul for 5 weeks....while playing 40mins a night.

Let's not go down that road. Golden Boys will be golden boys. They're like 5 of them that the NBA looks the other way for. Bron and Steph happen to be two of them.

LightSkin privilege :nerd: :nerd: wavycrocket wavycrocket

ILC303-1.gif

LeBron is the same ***** that didn't get called for a single foul for 5 weeks....while playing 40mins a night.

Let's not go down that road. Golden Boys will be golden boys. They're like 5 of them that the NBA looks the other way for. Bron and
Steph happen to be two of them.

Not a loose ball foul. Not one charge.

Dude a real spoiled baby. Too many **** boy moments ever since he started being a superstar. Let that had been Russ or Lebron throwing a mouthpiece at a ref... :lol: Dudes would be killing them.

This is true lol

Buddy ain't even get a slap on the wrist :lol:

Steph gon' Steph tho

I'm not a LeBron stan. I also don't like the warriors
of course you dont . i wouldnt like the warriors either if they were stopping the lakers from winning a title. lakers are trash so warriors winning dont even bother me . they aint beating my squad in the playoffs and we arent contenders so its whatevers.

Let's not go down that road. Golden Boys will be golden boys. They're like 5 of them that the NBA looks the other way for. Bron and Steph happen to be two of them.

Where did I say the NBA woulda suspended them? :lol:

What I said was he gets a pass from people for doing HN ****.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom