• No. 8

Votes: 29 49.2%
  • No. 24

Votes: 30 50.8%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
But, as a rookie...is changing the shooting form better intervention than resting and treatment?

C'mon guys
I'm with you man, I'm not ruling out injury I'm just not seeing the logic in changing your form let alone playing

Dude is hiding his injury from an org that requires a redshirt year?

I'm with you man, I'm not ruling out injury I'm just not seeing the logic in changing your form let alone playing

Dude is hiding his injury from an org that requires a redshirt year?

Like you said, I'm not ruling out injury for sure. It could be that.

However,

the 76ers see what the fans are seeing as far as his shooting. I have to believe that they've done their due diligence to make sure he's not being hindered by a shoulder injury.

We know that he DID have an injury to his shoulder this summer correct? Prior to said injury, his form was normal. It wasn't until after we saw this change. It's reasonable to believe he's not 100% because he's been completely avoiding shooting and even using his right much since then. Maybe he just won't admit to Philly the extent of his pain. Maybe he keeps lying saying he's fine. If they don't have any proof via x ray and he's insistent on playing... Maybe that's why he is at this point

OR maybe Sixers FO/coaching staff are incompetent and are still letting him play. Not a knock on them just a theory at this point.

He seems hurt. He doesnt want to shoot jumpers and hasnt attempted a 3pt shot yet. For a guy who did those things regularly in college, seems odd he would avoid them now unless somethings wrong physically.

Reactions: HIM

New arena but having these kinds of issues

Mannny reasons for this. But the P*** Poor product is high on that list. We just have no players honestly. Bad contracts, no youth to look forward too, no stars or anyone that resembles a star. Until that Reggie and Andre need to get moved.

Parking and Traffic is horrible though. So even if you get off at 5 or so you will find it hard to park and make it to the game downtown on time by 7:00 pm.

It is an state of the art hockey arena. That a basketball team plays in.

Yea zero chance KP keeps this up. Highly doubt he'll even average more than 25.

Minimum 24 ppg is what I think. He was at 18 last year. He's getting more shots this year and should get to the line more so 25 is possible.
He took like 4 FTs per game last year. He should get AT LEAST 7 per game this year as the primary option and that'll help him in the scoring department.

what sucks is, he probably could've not played any of these games this year; game outcomes be the same, and he could've got his rookie year back.

We know that he DID have an injury to his shoulder this summer correct? Prior to said injury, his form was normal. It wasn't until after we saw this change. It's reasonable to believe he's not 100% because he's been completely avoiding shooting and even using his right much since then. Maybe he just won't admit to Philly the extent of his pain. Maybe he keeps lying saying he's fine. If they don't have any proof via x ray and he's insistent on playing... Maybe that's why he is at this point
Going into summer league did he have the shoulder injury?

Welp looks like his agent is letting it be known officially

First comment:

I don’t think he’s going to be that great. That’s why you don’t draft guys that haven’t played with other Alphas. We’ll see how Simmons does. At least Lonzo, Jackson & Tatum all had competition on a regular basis. Jackson & Tatum has to find out how to fit into their systems. This is the first time Fultz is experiencing it. Embiid & Simmons aren’t going anywhere. Maybe getting hurt again, hope not.
Like · Reply · 2 mins

Which one of you bums said this?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom