Votes: 29 49.2%
  • No. 24

Votes: 30 50.8%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Nah that's Bean. Bron on the juice.

there is no argument to be made that bron aint juicing now. Zero. Dudes around the league are getting hip to it too. Saying sly stuff like 'I've never seen a guy get older and play younger and faster and stronger' 'seems like bron is younger' 'bron has more bounce now than he's had in years' 'Bron's juicing....at Savannah's new juice spot. Bron's juicing doh'

how many games do you guys think the bucks need to win for giannis to win mvp?
top 3 as of now has to be him with bron and vucci mane far behind him.
I also would have Giannis as MIP :smile:nerd::nerd::nerd:) and DPOY if he keeps this up

50 w/a top 3 seed. His stats should be Westbrook-esque in absurdity plus everybody in the media likes him a lot.

there is no argument to be made that bron aint juicing now. Zero. Dudes around the league are getting hip to it too. Saying sly stuff like 'I've never seen a guy get older and play younger and faster and stronger' 'seems like bron is younger' 'bron has more bounce now than he's had in years' 'Bron's juicing....at Savannah's new juice spot. Bron's juicing doh'

I was watching the Jump the other day and Pierce said, "Just a little ankle, he will play, it's unreal he has never been hurt, at least I have never saw him hurt". Then him and T-Mac gave that grin to one another. :lol:

Bucks gotta finish at least 3 imo

unless he has triple doubles as well, then the Bucks can be 5-7

klay, zaza, and iggy are the only unlikeable warriors
dray is hilarious lol

54f0165d98f27d64dc476399b10be1b3cb841b94f4632f2a161c5301c1ea0d7b_large

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom