• No. 8

Votes: 29 49.2%
  • No. 24

Votes: 30 50.8%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Phoenix been documented as a slum since Nash left.

He’s got a chance to play for a better team and improve his image in the league. Dude can absolutely play.

You can potentially have him, alphabet and jabari come playoff time. That’s some top tier athleticism assuming broother Jabari is healthy

While this is true, the big picture is that having two injury prone players will be a significant loss if they both miss playoff time.

I've Been thinking the "assist" is the most overrated stat in ball.

It really depends on the assist. All them aren't created equal.

When a guy can pass a guy open >>>>> . The problem with the NBA is that they allow a lot of crap to be counted as an assist.

I know Russ' assist numbers get ****ted on in here, but Julius Randle was one of the biggest assist cheesers last year.

It really depends on the assist. All them aren't created equal.

When a guy can pass a guy open >>>>> . The problem with the NBA is that they allow a lot of crap to be counted as an assist.

I know Russ' assist numbers get ****ted on in here, but Julius Randle was one of the biggest assist cheesers last year.

If they counted assist like FIBA I would take it more seriously.

Sportscenter poppin like this??
whoo.png

Antoneitta es mia

We need to get freddy fig freddy fig on TV.

That man knows his bball and is low maintenance. A bottle of E&J and Moët will have my dropping some fire takes. A mix of humor and basketball knowledge....with day Nola flava.

I mean...the man predicted at least a 40/15 game from DMC last night. Put my Dawg Fred w: the razr on the tv
good lookin out wavy...dis why I rock wit u da long way..thanks fa the props its the weekend beby beby...kendrick tonight at city park...cavs tmrw..we bottle poppin non stoppin yaherdme

I came here to chime in on the Harden debate. People/Basketball fans dont realize that Harden is who he is. He developed into a good above average player after leaving OKC. But he was never touted or recognized as a dominant player from his Highschool/College days. What im saying is.

Is that he was never projected to be on the level of Magic,Bird,Jordan,T.Duncan,Hakeem O.,Kareem A.,Shaq,Lebron,Kobe. Those players can dominate and change the outcome of a game. Harden was never heralded as to become that type of player. He actually exceded and is at his ceiling potential wise.

All of the choking talk is not correct in my eyes. Its just that the talent pool is weak nowadays. That it has fans thinking hes a dominant player because of his stats and salary. His game is soely based off of catching fouls because of his form when he dribbles and shoots. That aspect of his game is weak to me.

No dominant player in history would base there game off of luck like that. Hes overrated big time in my opinion. People on here thinking hes a dominant player that can close out playoff/Championship games shows that. Hes on the same level as Kyrie/Melo/J.Johnson in there prime. Exceptional talents.

They can help dominant players get rings. But being the #1 dominant legendary player who's is so great. That theyll win multiple Championships,there not. Talent is talent. But once in a lifetime players dont come around that much. Fans perception of that is skewed nowadays.

Buck would be foolish to trade Brogdon for Bledsoe. I like Bledsoe, but I don't know if he would fit with the Bucks. Better they move Jabari for Bledsoe since they are questioning if he could hold up.

Doesn't seem like fair value for Bucks but if they have questions about Barii then maybe, Brogdon's a good player to hold on to. Bledsoe's not the most stable either tho

If they counted assist like FIBA I would take it more seriously.
Lol this whole time I always thought if it's a shot within one dribble, that's an assist

Never realized until I peeped individual highlight videos that the catcher can pump fake twice, dribble three times and spin dribble and it'd be counted as an assist

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom