• No. 8

Votes: 29 49.2%
  • No. 24

Votes: 30 50.8%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
The thing is, he already shows potential for a jumper. He's taking those shots, maybe at as often, but if he keeps working on it, it is very realistic that he will have a reliable jumper.

Love 'Reke & 'Rio off the bench :pimp:

Hopefully, Parsons moves into the starting line up sooner than later. If somehow the Griz can just go back in time and draft Harden instead of Hasheem lol

With how well Ennis fits the starting unit, Parsons is almost better off staying on the bench in the stretch 4 role. Not 100% on this, but his best numbers came at the 4 throughout his career (in stretches).

The main guy that needs to exit the rotation is Harrison. Not sure if Ben Mclemore or Wayne Selden will be the answer at SG when they return, but they have to be better than Harrison cuz he ***

On another note, has Ricky Rubio become a reliable spot up 3 pt shooter? :nerd:

It seems like every time I tune in a Jazz game (which is not a lot), he takes an open three. 4/7 last night.

If Lonzo hadn't gone as high as he did it would have made a lot more sense. That and if they hadn't made a certain trade. The "haters" spoke about it extensively, his flaws prevent him from being what he's billed as. He's not a franchise changing player by himself. Had he been picked closer to 10 than 1, we don't have the same discussions as the expectation is completely different. He just got thrown into a terrible situation for who he is as a player. He'll be good, I just don't see superstar in the cards.
Bingo. You hating though.

With how well Ennis fits the starting unit, Parsons is almost better off staying on the bench in the stretch 4 role. Not 100% on this, but his best numbers came at the 4 throughout his career (in stretches).

The main guy that needs to exit the rotation is Harrison. Not sure if Ben Mclemore or Wayne Selden will be the answer at SG when they return, but they have to be better than Harrison cuz he ***
Said in the summer, rio and Ben Mac gonna be good quiet pick ups for the grizz

What more can you say about Dirk

It was a thrill for Joel Embiid to face Dirk Nowitzki for the first time. "I wanted to use his move against him. I almost did, but the ball got stripped." Embiid worked out with Nowitzki in Africa this summer and calls him "one of my big brothers."

Brother Dirk :pimp:

img_0945.jpeg

They did dummy dirty in 04 :smh::smh:

IMG_9552.JPG

IMG_9550.JPG

All to "build L3/8ron's "Legacy" smh. This was good guy Melo. Baltimore Melo. Myrtle Ave, westide melo. When Melo used to talk like us :smh:

How you average 21 & 6 as a rookie...on better efficiency than Bron. In the Western Conference. And be the #1 option on a team that won 17 games the year prior....to 43 wins and a playoff birth when they added you as a 19 year old. Smh

**** Bron.

They did dummy dirty in 04 :smh::smh:

IMG_9552.JPG

IMG_9550.JPG

All to "build L3/8ron's "Legacy" smh. This was good guy Melo. Baltimore Melo. Myrtle Ave, westide melo. When Melo used to talk like us :smh:

How you average 21 & 6 as a rookie...on better efficiency than Bron. In the Western Conference. And be the #1 option on a team that won 17 games the year prior....to 43 wins and a playoff birth when they added you as a 19 year old. Smh

**** Bron.

my man wavve is close on this Sunday morning

Carmelo on national t.v. saying the draft lottery was rigged and he knew Cleveland would win :rofl:

In the same interview "I gotta get my conditioning up"

BREH

Lebby: "I can't wait for us to get on the endorsement side of it"

Dude knew what was good from day 1, handled that interview like a vet and hadn't even graduated from HS yet lmao

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom