• No. 8

Votes: 29 49.2%
  • No. 24

Votes: 30 50.8%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
And we've seen KAT play losing basketball for 150+...

which is 4X the amount of games Embiid has played, which gives fans/ coaches more time to evaluate his strengths & weaknesses. Embiid in those 40 games put up 20 & 8 on top 10 ALL TIME usage....... what about that makes him clearly better than Kat. there isn't enough material present for someone to make that distinction when compared to someone we've already seen become a #1 option & have teams gameplan to stop him on a nightly basis & still be dominant.

which is 4X the amount of games Embiid has played, which gives fans/ coaches more time to evaluate his strengths & weaknesses. Embiid in those 40 games put up 20 & 8 on top 10 ALL TIME usage....... what about that makes him clearly better than Kat. there isn't enough material present for someone to make that distinction when compared to someone we've already seen become a #1 option & have teams gameplan to stop him on a nightly basis & still be dominant.
Embiid's defense is leaps and bounds ahead of KAT's.

its that kat defense. offensively kat is up there with the best of them(centers) , to be that bad at defense tho , at the center position isnt forgivable.

KAT shooting 53% from midrange is INSANE.
Ohhh i gotcha. So essentially that left elbow

Yeah idk they're all ridiculously skilled I just am unsure of that heat map

On subject if you guaranteed health though there's just no way you don't take embiid.. pretty much over any big including cousins

People sleep on Cousins bc he's not flashy. He's not catching oops or yamming it on dudes like AD or Blake. But skill wise he's a beast. He gotta take a team on a playoff run tho to cement himself. Hard for people to defend your talent when you have 0 playoff appearances this far into your career even if your teams always sucked

Don't think anyone "sleeps" on cousins as much as it's a situation where it's hard to put him in serious discussions due to his lack of team success. I mean there's lack of team success, then there's what Cousins has on his resume.

But he looks awesome this season, easily in the best shape of his career and the pels look good. We'll see how they do this season.

How has embiid's defense been this year? I haven't seen much but it doesn't seem as dominant as last season. D'lo was working him

to be fair Turner and Embiid are the only good defenders out of those
KP KAT and Jokic are all bad.

he's better at defense yes but dudes are acting as if Embiid is prime Ben Wallace on defense... we've seen him play 40 games. Also as it stands Kat is leaps & bound ahead of Embiid in shooting, creati g for himself & rebounding......... yet somehow Embiid is clearly better? it doesn't make sense.

there isn't enough work done on Embiids part to put him ahead of KAT, DAMN sure not AD, dudes are enamored with the potential of what might happen rather then dealing with what has actually happened

How has embiid's defense been this year? I haven't seen much but it doesn't seem as dominant as last season. D'lo was working him
its really early and its not like hes played every game but i play dfs and i dont really stay away from centers playing philly. capela had a great game when i played him against embiid iirc. only seen like 3 philly games tho so i cant really say much.

Stones were impressive tonight and last night. Played defense and made the clutch buckets down the stretch. The east is as open as its ever been. If they stay grinding, they cpuld potential be right in the mix come april. But thats a looooong way away.

Warriors were cooking but way too sloppy tonight. Like 24 turnovers. Unacceptable. But the offense was good. The scoring was good. Theyll tighten up the passing and the effort. They just let the stones hang around too long. I anticipate a strong showing tomorrow vs clippers. They hate lac. Although..did the hate start with cp3?? Curry and pat dont like each other so thatll play a part im sure.

No definitive opinion on Embiid. He hasn’t done enough. Looking at his best games, he’s great. But even in that very limited amount of games, he’s had some bad ones too, on offense and defense.

He’s a great twitterer though.

he's better at defense yes but dudes are acting as if Embiid is prime Ben Wallace on defense... we've seen him play 40 games. Also as it stands Kat is leaps & bound ahead of Embiid in shooting, creati g for himself & rebounding......... yet somehow Embiid is clearly better? it doesn't make sense.

there isn't enough work done on Embiids part to put him ahead of KAT, DAMN sure not AD, dudes are enamored with the potential of what might happen rather then dealing with what has actually happened
KAT leaps and bounds ahead of Embiid in rebounding? That's interesting.

Who is putting Embiid ahead of AD?

NT loves talking about Looters in a riot, but is caping for a guy who put up 20 & 8, along with 4 turnovers per game, on a horrible team all while having an almost Russell Westbrook like usage rate & not having to worry about fatigue because he doesn't play back to backs

NT loves talking about Looters in a riot, but is caping for a guy who put up 20 & 8, along with 4 turnovers per game, on a horrible team all while having an almost Russell Westbrook like usage rate & not having to worry about fatigue because he doesn't play back to backs
i can understand why you feel this way and sort of agree. how he has the biggest mouth and has less then half a season under his belt is annoying af.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom