• No. 8

Votes: 29 49.2%
  • No. 24

Votes: 30 50.8%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
i just realized troy daniels is with the suns. guess him and devin booker squashed their beef :lol:

8619cff108921480f643e3c27e7f9cb6.500x268x16.gif

Soooooo we gonna act like my dude tyreke ain't found his 2nd wind? I never gave up on him and ej :smokin all Ben mac gotta do is produce when he comes back and I'm a genius

"you haven't earned the views"

:rofl:
What is life for kids?
Glad I have none.
Kids be wild silly.
Man your mans and them tried to pull an okie doke on me at David Stanley Chevrolet a few weekends ago. Then they gon' try to sell me this transformer *** Infiniti that I guess had been wrecked so many times every single piece of the car was different, a replacement door, fender from a junkyard, hood from a differently colored junkyard car, etc. It was such a fresh trade in they hadn't even cleaned it up and they wanted like 3 racks for it, think it was about an 01

Man your mans and them tried to pull an okie doke on me at David Stanley Chevrolet a few weekends ago. Then they gon' try to sell me this transformer *** Infiniti that I guess had been wrecked so many times every single piece of the car was different, a replacement door, fender from a junkyard, hood from a differently colored junkyard car, etc. It was such a fresh trade in they hadn't even cleaned it up and they wanted like 3 racks for it, think it was about an 01
David Stanley is trash.
They would scheme their own Family and Friends and their Managers are the same, they think this is okay and this is how they've learned the business so they're lost causes. Can't be reformed.
They (Management)ask the Salesmen for Google reviews on a monthly basis, like begging their salesmen to call their Friends and Family and have them give David Stanley a good review so they can get the recent bad reviews off the top of the page.

Man I make money on my Customers there too don't get me wrong, but I take care of my Customers, but it's hard to get them to not funk even that up for me.

Place is trash.
They're lucky they're 2minites from my crib or I'd sling Iron somewhere else in the Winter.

Place is trash and tell everyone you know.
If you buy your car from there and you didn't buy it from me, RIP.
Worst Dealership in America.

people going to hype up middleton and say giannis dont need help over one game now....
Perhaps they will, it was just funny reading that Greek will rot there as if he's in a LeBron first 7 years in Cleveland situation.. and then the next night dude goes off for 40

I like it better when the league has random cities with big stars

Soooooo we gonna act like my dude tyreke ain't found his 2nd wind? I never gave up on him and ej :smokin all Ben mac gotta do is produce when he comes back and I'm a genius
That man reke got them handles and that Philly /east coast toughness :pimp:

i didnt see the suns wiz game but what happened. who was guarding him. i thought oubre was a good defender why didnt they put him on em..this just specuation from watching that highlight video.

Warren had like 2 pts in the 1st quarter then just turned up after that ...he went to the line close to 20 times n killed the Wiz on cuts to the basket n smooth mid range buckets

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom