Screen Shot 2017-11-02 at 11.50.15 PM.png
Screen Shot 2017-11-02 at 11.49.47 PM.png
Screen Shot 2017-11-02 at 11.50.32 PM.png
Screen Shot 2017-11-02 at 11.50.55 PM.png
Screen Shot 2017-11-02 at 11.51.50 PM.png
Screen Shot 2017-11-02 at 11.52.19 PM.png
Screen Shot 2017-11-02 at 11.54.01 PM.png

Just a taste...

Lonzo is looking exactly like the player i expected first year, extremely smart & poised, a great passer, will flourish on the break & is gonna take awhile for him to find out how to score consistently in the NBA. he's by far surpassed my expectations defensively.

i'm hoping he develops a floater/post game earlier in his career, that will open things up for him even more. and as the season goes he will learn to attack more, he's too smart of a player not too.

Ingram is the same thing... can handle the ball, gets to the rack rather easily & is starting to show his value as a defender. He just needs to improve his shot selection & stop making things more difficult then they have to be. But he's played a lot more under control & hasn't been forcing it like he did to start the season.

8 games in and you have these takes? Too small of a sample size imo.

Went to sleep in the first. Damn Zo. Nice d from BI, but Dame did what he does. If he finished a few games in the bench I wouldn’t be mad.

Lime I said a couple weeks back, imma chill on the Zo takes til February, but I never saw what others did.

The moral victories y’all look for with Lonzo

He hasn’t looked great just admit it, it’s still very early and he could be a superstar but some of you are insane with excuses right now

Can’t play the Suns every game

Always said even in the lakers thread that Zo needs to stop being so passive. He'll figure it out. But it's just damn frustrating to watch

D'lo smell blood tonight.

Btw, I had a nice little hit on Warriors -8 and lakers +6.5 last night. Good looking NT for talking me into it still.

young Lakers actually stepping up defensively early this season :emoji_cry:
Hilarious to me that Luke has gotten these guys to defend meanwhile Thibs still can't get his roster to stop a nosebleed :lol: so far only Cleveland has been worse than Minny defensively

Like I told my boy @pch roadwinder

I am not even gonna go all chatty patty on here but yall my bro's.

Bron done cracked Ledlow fellas, a couple times. Take ya mans word this one time on it. :lol: :lol:

You heard this from some of the players?

I think I remember somebody on here saying that a lot of players have smashed Ledlow.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom