• No. 24

Votes: 30 50.8%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Lonzo is the goods though.
Already.
His performance tonight wasn't special but you can see where he is special.
Rebounding guards are always a plus.
He can create when the ball is in his hands so that's an extra plus.
A rebounding guard who can create will push a pace and that is success in the NBA.
Dude is going to be an All Star.
He's not going to flop.

How do you manage to play 31 games in your first three years and already be deemed the savior of a tanking franchise?

Lol....somebody's feelings were hurt by that comment about Lonzo :frown::frown:

I like watching him play by the way, I just don't know how that's possible though. You have the ball in your hands more than anybody and you played the equivalent of three full quarters. In 36 minutes he should just fall into at least 10 points.

Dare I say a little Jamychal Green and Marvin Williams?

I think he has more sauce than Marvin Williams.

I said Markieff cause of the ability to create his own shot and the likelihood of him never being a double digit rebounder.

Kuz is legit.

IMG_0161.JPG

16 days to tip off

I think he has more sauce than Marvin Williams.

I said Markieff cause of the ability to create his own shot and the likelihood of him never being a double digit rebounder.

Kuz is legit.

I thinks he's gonna be more efficient than Markieff. Keiff almost relies to much on his midrange. A lot of his points seem to come thru face up Isos.

What you think of about an Antawn Jamison comparison. Kuz is way more athletic though.

Calling his ceiling Marlin Williams or Jamychal Green seems disrespectful. If everything goes right he should be much more than those two.

I thinks he's gonna be more efficient than Markieff. Keiff almost relies to much on his midrange. A lot of his points seem to come thru face up Isos.

What you think of about an Antawn Jamison comparison. Kuz is way more athletic though.

I meant to mention Kuz is a way better shooter or even so a modern era Kieff.

I can see a lot of Tawn, too. I’m still trying to figure out what position Jamison played and it’s been a minute since he’s been out.

Kuzma was a hidden gem in the draft lakers did a great job.
How the hell was ingram playing bully ball with taj gibson.
There's a point that plays less defense than harden i didnt think it could happen.
The plays the lakers were running were pretty impressive for a preseason game.
28 wins this year

I meant to mention Kuz is a way better shooter or even so a modern era Kieff.

I can see a lot of Tawn, too. I’m still trying to figure out what position Jamison played and it’s been a minute since he’s been out.
Combo forward in GS before converting to PF in Washington. I can't remember about his lone year in Dallas.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom