• No. 8

Votes: 29 49.2%
  • No. 24

Votes: 30 50.8%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
If we talking the 3 he was below average almost every month last year right? While never breaking 63% from the FT Line at all last season right? He was bad FT shooter in college, and a ton of his 3's in college were right at the line, which is partly why people were skeptical about his shooting

So given the fact that he was below average as a 3pt shooter and a free throw shooter almost every month of last season, this 10 game sample size where he's taking barely 2 3's a game doesn't mean much.

I'm not so much harping on the 3s, but just the general shooting overall, he's much better and comfortable from 2 which is why I said he should stay inside the arc. his first 51 games he was at 36% overall and 28% from 3, I'd say he's made marketed strides since then to where he is now with those aforementioned percentages. To say he can't shoot isn't accurate, is he a great or even a knockdown shooter at this point, no, but he can do it. Not even getting into that they tweaked his shot over the summer, we'll have to see if he sustains it but he's looked much better over the last half of last season and early now.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom