• No. 8

Votes: 29 49.2%
  • No. 24

Votes: 30 50.8%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm at work can't listen. What did LeBron say?
He s scare that Silver might eliminate east/west conference when it comes to the playoff. He scare and rather not have the best teams go to the playoff cause if not the Lakers or Celtics or Bulls or "Heat" wouldn't be the dynasty they were. LoL

confiscate their first round pick adam!

At first I agreed with you, but then I sat back and I came to this conclusion. There have been a few teams tthat did it, there are a few fans that ask for it, so why because he's the owner and being open and doing what fans want ..... why **** his fans over?

Fine him and keep it moving ....

Okay so on February 21st, 2018 the narrative isnthay he's shook and won't go to a West team because he's scared.

Let's see what happens if he goes to Houston or GSW.

As a Bulls fan, I want us to tank as hard as possible. And the org just announced that the "younger" guys are going to get a lot more playing time. That's how u do it. Players themselves don't tank, but the coach and FO can limit playing time or stagger it to favor losses.

Bron will only go to a team if he’s the clear favorite to have an immediate CHANCE to play for a championship. That trade Clev made might’ve bought them an extra year or two in clev depending on how it shakes out this year. Best believe if he could pull off GSW....he would. Or if the Rockets look like an absolute guarantee with absolutely no foreseeable roadblocks to the finals....he would.

Okay so on February 21st, 2018 the narrative isnthay he's shook and won't go to a West team because he's scared.

Let's see what happens if he goes to Houston or GSW.

What the **** you think it would be. Lol

Bron will only go to a team if he’s the clear favorite to have an immediate CHANCE to play for a championship. That trade Clev made might’ve bought them an extra year or two in clev depending on how it shakes out this year. Best believe if he could pull off GSW....he would. Or if the Rockets look like an absolute guarantee with absolutely no foreseeable roadblocks to the finals....he would.

That was quick.

He was stumbling and fumbling about how the NBA shouldn’t go to a top 16 playoff format because of history...and the conferences have shifted power over time. He said it “changes the landscape of the history of the game”. And also said it’s cool to tinker with the All Star game....but leave the playoff seeding alone.

Sounded real shook too :lol:.
I don't really see how what he said is wrong though? Tinkering with the ASG has no effect on the actual season itself.

I don't really see how what he said is wrong though? Tinkering with the ASG has no effect on the actual season itself.
What would sending the best teams to the playoff regardless of division affect the season?

Tomatoes
Tomatoes

If changes in the playoff seeding improves the the overall product, then it should be changed. It's called evolution. If tradition and history was the only thing that mattered the world would be a much worse place than it is now.

With that said, if changing the playoff seeding hurts the product, then they shouldn't do it. In conclusion, **** LeBum.

Would you rather not see the best 16 teams in the playoffs? The East is comically bad man. We don’t even watch some of the 1st or 2nd round series they have for real. Even the players themselves know the East is a joke and they know they have to do the bare minimum for a playoff birth.

Just peep how actual players talk about the Eastern conference:

@45:30 mark onwards. “You gotta love the East”.

I wanna see the best teams playing. Not the 37 win Nets in the playoffs like 2015.

It's because he's LeBron, man. :lol: He has to be scared or shook to not want this rule to change! There's no chance that this change would happen because the East owners wouldn't support it anyways. Just let Thursday get here already.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom