• No. 24

Votes: 30 50.8%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Must be some cali **** :lol:

also, play one-on-one with two dribbles

i think these tweaks allow you to work on different skill set instead of just using size and backing down and just out rebounding the smaller guy

it's more drills than playing actual 1vs1

do a best of 5. 1's and 2's to 11. make it take it, check ball each possession (dat triple threat offense). you miss, it's the other person's ball.

also, play one-on-one with two dribbles

i think these tweaks allow you to work on different skill set instead of just using size and backing down and just out rebounding the smaller guy

We did this drill in high school and college! Makes you such an efficient scorer. I feel it made my trip threat that much more dangerous

We play a FT & 3 after you hit 21 but go down to 18 if you miss either shot
I hate the FT & 3. Stressful for no reason. I prefer going back down to 15/16 over 18 though. Makes the game last slightly longer which leads to more ridiculousness.

Those steak and potato midwestern boyz don’t want any parts of the free throws or 3s nick. nick. Based Jesus Based Jesus
I mean I'm from wisco when we were younger you make a bucket you get 2 points go to ft line shoot til you miss and that counts as 1. Sometimes we would play you make 3 or 5 ft's in a row and you take the ball back out front the top. About middle school on up we played you get your bucket then go to 3 and shoot til you miss and those count as 1 up to 21

He’s not even going to be able to body me in the post because I lowkey got that Steph Curry core strength but I think you need 2s or winners out, right?

Yea gotta have 2s. Nt non hoopers will tell you this is modern basketball

Why would you shoot a 3 or ft after getting 21 :lol:

Clutch gene. Can you speak it?

We play a FT & 3 after you hit 21 but go down to 18 if you miss either shot

This is just weird :lol:

Came over?
YOu claiming the RIPCITY Crip cuz?

I always wondered who your team was..............wicked
Nah I just meant came over from the trade Brodie

However Iived in Portland for several years, same city as K Love, had his dad as a coach one year in middle school

I thought he was askin about 1 on 1, not 21. Two different games imo. 21 can have multiple players all playing

Last edited:
I mean I'm from wisco when we were younger you make a bucket you get 2 points go to ft line shoot til you miss and that counts as 1. Sometimes we would play you make 3 or 5 ft's in a row and you take the ball back out front the top. About middle school on up we played you get your bucket then go to 3 and shoot til you miss and those count as 1 up to 21

That's called all day. We stopped playing like that around middle school :lol:. 3 and back, aint trying to shoot free throws all day

That's called all day. We stopped playing like that around middle school :lol:. 3 and back, aint trying to shoot free throws all day
Exactly we moved back around middle school too :lol: but it was all day from beyond 3.

Edit: think I misread your ****. Around middle school we went from ft line to beyond the arc for 1 point shots after made bucket

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom