• No. 8

Votes: 29 49.2%
  • No. 24

Votes: 30 50.8%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
They did that fan dirty. Kicking him out of $1.5k seats cause he leaned forward and yelled something at Klay? Its lame to do that but not worthy of the boot.

Shouldn't have been allowed in with a fitted hat and a button up shirt to begin with

vtiqmf5ul82bg0vwr0j4.jpg

They did that fan dirty. Kicking him out of $1.5k seats cause he leaned forward and yelled something at Klay? Its lame to do that but not worthy of the boot.

Unless it was racial, I agree. I yell my *** off when I go to games. I dare them to try and kick me out for calling LeBron a made *** *****.

depends on what he said. ive tried to heckle dudes at games in my day but dont cross any lines. never no racist ish.
like that dude in philly didnt deserve to get tossed. russ been known to pop off to fans for no reason
. all he told him was f you . i wouldve done the same if russ called me a fat as .

I garauntee they didn't hear what the fan said though. They just kicked him out because the warriors made it a little ordeal.

You clearly don't actually know that

Players react to **** all time.

It's likely because he leaned forward at him.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom