OFFICIAL NBA 2018 NBA Draft & Rookie Thread: NT SL Represent!

Who won Draft night?

• PHX - Deandre & Mikal

• LAL - Wagner & Not Drafting Galo Ball

• PHI - Z. Smith, Shamet & Unprotected MIA 2021

• BOS - Rob Williams

• DAL - Luka & Little Greek

• DEN - MPJ at 16

• SAS - Lonnie Walker

• Adrian Wojnarowski's Vocabulary

• NYK - Knox & Mitchell Robinson

Results are only viewable after voting.
A final note is that for the Sixers, if we can't get Porter, I wouldn't be mad if the Celtics get the pick and we get the Kings pick next year. outside of Porter, I don't see not being an awkward fit for the Team. We need sharp shooting wings and this year's lottery doesn't offer much in that regard.

what about mikal bridges

what about mikal bridges

everyone's been saying he will be a good fit and that may be the case, but out of the top 5/ 6, the talent level drops significantly. I'd rather we miss out this year and get a high draft pick from the Kings the year after, I doubt anyone believes they will be any better next year. lol

If the c’s land at 2, and Doncic is still on the board, Ainge will absolutely try to trade down. Get #3 & add another rotation player for depth.

If the c’s land at 2, and Doncic is still on the board, Ainge will absolutely try to trade down. Get #3 & add another rotation player for depth.
This would be my assumption, unless they plan on letting Smart walk this summer, which I highly doubt.

Gut feeling says BOS drafts Doncic with any pick they get. Thats where I want him to end up anyway. Spurs east for years.

Doncic really doesn't make sense in Boston. They're definitely going big.

It's the only thing they're missing.

My thought process is they'd want a veteran defensive big, not a young prospect.

Smart on his way out, Jaylen can fit that defensive role and Luka is already a better playmaker and shooter than both.

My thought process is they'd want a veteran defensive big, not a young prospect.

Smart on his way out, Jaylen can fit that defensive role and Doncic already a better playmaker and shooter than both.
Smart isn't on his way out unless somebody offers him a serious bag.

A desperate team will. Celtics can afford to lose him in the position they're in. Rozier + Brown makes Smart expendable.

You can never predict what Danny will do tbh

What seems conventional wisdom has never been his wave, and it's worked out just fine

As much as i or anyone thinks bamba would fit perfect you just never know

I still say bamba or trade for ad

The oddest smooth game I've seen in a long time, like he's not slow but he's definitely not in a hurry lol.. it's as if he lulls you to sleep

Crazy how he just strolls to whichever spot he chooses on the floor. I still can't compare him with any NBA player.

He's not 6'8" bruh. Actually everywhere I check got him at a different height. Didnt wanna go with the typical white on white comparison (Mike Miller) :lol:

Back
Top Bottom