OFFICIAL NBA 2018 NBA Draft & Rookie Thread: NT SL Represent!

Who won Draft night?

• PHX - Deandre & Mikal

• LAL - Wagner & Not Drafting Galo Ball

• PHI - Z. Smith, Shamet & Unprotected MIA 2021

• BOS - Rob Williams

• DAL - Luka & Little Greek

• DEN - MPJ at 16

• SAS - Lonnie Walker

• Adrian Wojnarowski's Vocabulary

• NYK - Knox & Mitchell Robinson

Results are only viewable after voting.
Because Cal recruits based more on rankings than actual fit or strategy his squads will always have players stuck in certain roles and not fully showing their whole games...He has to throw a different team out there every year so somebody with an offensive skill set might be asked to be more defensive, a playmaker might be just a spot up shooter etc ... Coach K is kinda going thru this right now as well, but he has more of an established system
It’s not because Cal and K aren’t going after players that fit roles. Take last year for example. We needed a rim protector. We looked like one of the leaders for Bamba.

Happens most years. One year no shooter when we were def recruiting them. Next no wings. When you are getting the top ranked players they leave and you have to replace them.

Schroeder is done in ATL and been on the training block for like a year and a half now :lol: ...every team knows this so nothing but low ball offers

#nbaready

I sat beside Harry Giles manager and behind Bagley’s dad at one of the summer league games and had no idea Bagley’s dad was basically Lavar Ball’s twin :lol: dude was even standing up clapping hype for the opening jump ball

4A189B09-F485-44AF-A018-8900EAE7B684.jpeg

prince may be a piece added to get rid of schroeder

Hawks won’t part with Prince, maybe next season if they get RJ barett in the draft but I don’t see it at all. Prince was a bright spot last season.

yes you do, otherwise he wouldve been traded for already

Dennis will be dealt by himself or possibly with a 2nd round pick..nothing else will be given. He’s cheap and was putting up 20 a game..send his *** to Orlando or Milwaukee be done with it.

Celthiccs moving on :pimp:

Mitch Robinson looked really impressive. Made me jealous that Bob Williams wasn't out there to see how they'd stack up against each other.

Semi made life hard on Knox, which was probably to be expected. He's one of the better wing defenders in the league.

Celthiccs moving on :pimp:

Mitch Robinson looked really impressive. Made me jealous that Bob Williams wasn't out there to see how they'd stack up against each other.

Semi made life hard on Knox, which was probably to be expected. He's one of the better wing defenders in the league.

Hopefully Williams recovers, man. But yeah, it would have been nice to see him against Robinson. NO ONE could box him out :lol:

Knicks finally got their pieces with Knox and Robinson. Good for them :pimp:

Tweet is slightly misleading. He is not shooting .091% from 3. He is shooting 9.1%.
Still really bad. Just not as bad as he mistakenly made it seem.
Not Ben Simmons bad. Although .091% would still better than 0%.

Damn I forgot all about Corey Sanders. There has to be another reason why he's not on a summer league roster. I can't buy him not getting an invite.

I think that Dragon Bender can be Ryan Anderson with better defense once it's time for his 2nd contract. He would still only be 22 years old. Definitely a useful player. Needs to play with a good PG though. He's been open at the 3pt line all game here and has barely gotten any touches.

I think that Dragon Bender can be Ryan Anderson with better defense once it's time for his 2nd contract. He would still only be 22 years old. Definitely a useful player. Needs to play with a good PG though. He's been open at the 3pt line all game here and has barely gotten any touches.
Bender just terrible B :lol: ...2018 Ryan Anderson, who couldn’t get off the bench would be his best case scenario

Mitch has played great for the Knicks in SL. Nobody really knows how good he could be since he hasn't played competitive in a while. He also started played late. Seems like he's a diamond in the makings. Let's see ... havent been this excited for the Knicks for a long time.

Mitch has played great for the Knicks in SL. Nobody really knows how good he could be since he hasn't played competitive in a while. He also started played late. Seems like he's a diamond in the makings. Let's see ... havent been this excited for the Knicks for a long time.

He's going to be real solid once he gets in condition , I never seen a kid look more tired than him after 6 minutes of playing

Back
Top Bottom