Official NBA 2K13 Online Association Thread (PS3)

Chris lets play

Good game, them 3rd quarter turnovers killed you tho. And Jason Richardson... :x :wow: :smokin

EDIT: HELL NO K Town at that trade, you be lowballing on the trades haha
I aint that desperate to get rid of Turner, he still does do the lil things good lol

Last edited:
I'll give u parsons for him lol

Lol na I cant use parsons, his release annoys me lol. Was thinking about giving u Turner for Toney Douglas & Patrick Patterson but since Jujuan Johnson just signed with me I dont really need Patterson no more and Douglas aint good enough to hold that trade down himself lol

EDIT: Take that Lavoy Allen trade lol

Last edited:
Dawg! Juice cut Tyrus Thomas!? The Heat picked him up and got a solid front line, don't eem matter tho, my bench scored 35 pts on them. Birdman, Ivan Johnson, and Lou Will balled out.

Magic and Suns have been inactive, so if they don't play any games by Tuesday we'll have to kick them. I don't know what the league date will be on Tuesday but if you have any unplayed games before then they'll stay simmed, no need to keep resetting games if nobody's playing them

I just sent an offer, Parsons and Delfino for Jenkins, Harris, and Morrow

Last edited:
Dawg! Juice cut Tyrus Thomas!? The Heat picked him up and got a solid front line, don't eem matter tho, my bench scored 35 pts on them. Birdman, Ivan Johnson, and Lou Will

I had to. Dude was a non factor every game I played. Warwick always outplayed him, he grabs a lot of offensive rebounds and finishes in the paint. And I needed room to sign K-Mart :smokin
^ mullens is prefect for the drive and dish game he has that jumper,

I've been scouting but that's only cause my record is trash right now I'm torn between a few guys

True, his outside shot is ok but I like my bigs to be able to finish around the rim. I had more faith in kemba and sessions makin layups in traffic then Mullens and Thomas did :lol:

Anybody trading somebody that can actually rebound well? Cause the mavs have the worst rebounding

Dam man you shoulda said something before you cut Tyrus SMH lol. Love using that guy whenever I play with the Bobcats
Also I havent seen the Nets or Blazers and a couple of other teams play ever lol

EDIT:jmac Evan Turner can rebound, much better than OJ so I think you should just gimme him lol

Last edited:
Dam man you shoulda said something before you cut Tyrus SMH lol. Love using that guy whenever I play with the Bobcats
Also I havent seen the Nets or Blazers and a couple of other teams play ever lol
EDIT:jmac Evan Turner can rebound, much better than OJ so I think you should just gimme him lol

Nets are active, he said he was waiting for his trades to go thru before he played again. They were vetoed, but he said he'll play. :lol:
Blazers owner is an NT member, he hasn't been online in a couple days, but he'll be active.

I was looking at the Pistons box scores, homie is gunning with Brandon Knight, 54 points :wow: I couldn't care less about people gunning 3s, it seems like the the most the game will let you make is 12 in a game.

^^^i couldn't take another game with him lol. I tried trading him to a few different teams, but I should of put him on the trading block.

Just out of curiosity, who would you have traded him for? Nick young?

Anybody willing to take dirk? Just can't shoot well with him. But that doesn't mean I'll take him for nothing just send me offers

^^^i couldn't take another game with him lol. I tried trading him to a few different teams, but I should of put him on the trading block.
Just out of curiosity, who would you have traded him for? Nick young?
Well I woulda traded you Spencer Hawes when I still had him but then I remember how dumb Tyrus can play at times so I opted for the more defensive minded Asik instead lol

Nets are active, he said he was waiting for his trades to go thru before he played again. They were vetoed, but he said he'll play. :lol:
Blazers owner is an NT member, he hasn't been online in a couple days, but he'll be active.
I was looking at the Pistons box scores, homie is gunning with Brandon Knight, 54 points :wow: I couldn't care less about people gunning 3s, it seems like the the most the game will let you make is 12 in a game.

Any yea thats all that guy does lol. I think I beat him like 88 to 49 and I only played my starters for 2 quarters lol
Kwame got like 7 points in like 2 minutes lmao

Well I woulda traded you Spencer Hawes when I still had him but then I remember how dumb Tyrus can play at times so I opted for the more defensive minded Asik instead lol
Any yea thats all that guy does lol. I think I beat him like 88 to 49 and I only played my starters for 2 quarters lol
Kwame got like 7 points in like 2 minutes lmao

brandon knight went off on me. he literally was hitting contested 3s like it was nothing :smh: :smh: :smh: i was up like 30 in half and he went nuts the 2nd half.

anyways i only got like 3 games left. lakers/blazers/suns. lets finish this!

brandon knight went off on me. he literally was hitting contested 3s like it was nothing :smh: :smh: :smh: i was up like 30 in half and he went nuts the 2nd half.
anyways i only got like 3 games left. lakers/blazers/suns. lets finish this!

LOL I just saw the box score haha. At least you came out with the W tho. My game against dude was basically over in 1st quarter lmao. He kept double teaming Jrue as soon I came up half court and he left Jason Richardson open EVERY time lol. I was like 8 of 8 from the 3 point to start the game hahaha. And oh yea everyone looking for Bynum in Free Agency next year, think again. Just resigned homie to a 5 year extension :smokin

Back
Top Bottom