Official NBA 2K13 Online Association Thread (PS3)

Are there two diff leagues?
I'm in the ball up league, whats the other? I'll join it if theres an opening, i'm on a lot

The Ball Up League is the one SwagJeet posted, that's the one I played you in last night (Pistons v Magic) it's what I envisioned for NT the league when I set it up.. We had a fantasy draft for that league, so if you wanna hop in I'll look thru the rosters and tell let you know what the "best team" available is. And you won't come in with a losing record this time. :lol:

info: NT The League
password: clc420

Last edited:
The Ball Up League is the one SwagJeet posted, that's the one I played you in last night (Pistons v Magic) it's what I envisioned for NT the league when I set it up.. We had a fantasy draft for that league, so if you wanna hop in I'll look thru the rosters and tell let you know what the "best team" available is. And you won't come in with a losing record this time. :lol:
info: NT The League
password: clc420

Just joined, took the cavs. Still with a losing record but i'll thug it out with Bron. Keeping my Talents in cleveland

Its been a crazy week, been with the fam since thurs. Ill be on all night. ant_jr31 trailblazers

I'm on right now.

Also, we have a new team in NT The League. The Cavs, controlled by DutchesInBunches, add him.

Ning is out, he couldn't work with his "bummy squad"
I still haven't played you either though
We haven't started up a new league yet, parada posted info to a league he made on the previous page. I just can't get down with the 8 minute qtrs.
You ever figure out Dirk's release?
MiamiBoy is TsunamiHair

Dirk is legit i had to pratice but i swear he rarely hits the rim when he shoots, very refreshing.

Last edited:
Aight, a few notes:

First off my bad to the people I promised to play last night, I fell asleep. :smh:

DutchesNBunches I went ahead and awarded you the W from our game, I think my connection messed up.

SHWAP I vetoed that trade, Millsap/Kidd for Parker/Faried :rofl:

Chris, I reset those games that got simmed. The downside to unlocking all the games is when the league advances the unplayed games prior to the "current" day gets simulated. I fast forwaded the league to see if it would solve the issue of FAs not signing, but it really didn't work. I'm guessing you have to hit the player with an enticing offer to get them to sign quickly.

I had to kick karkouki (Spurs), PrimoPwns (Wizards), chapinbird (Rockets) due to inactivity.

Last edited:
Aight, a few notes:
First off my bad to the people I promised to play last night, I fell asleep. :smh:
DutchesNBunches I went ahead and awarded you the W from our game, I think my connection messed up.
SHWAP I vetoed that trade, Millsap/Kidd for Parker/Faried :rofl:
Chris, I reset those games that got simmed. The downside to unlocking all the games is when the league advances the unplayed games prior to the "current" day gets simulated. I fast forwaded the league to see if it would solve the issue of FAs not signing, but it really didn't work. I'm guessing you have to hit the player with an enticing offer to get them to sign quickly.
I had to kick karkouki (Spurs), PrimoPwns (Wizards), chapinbird (Rockets) due to inactivity.

Oh well gimme the Ws from their games cause I got an extra 3 Ls from their games lol
And yea as far as FAs go, thats what I had to do, signed Collison & Warrick in a matter of minutes lol

EDIT: And oh yea me & juicys game wasnt unlocked, its still there
It was me & K-Town Trashs game that was unlocked and that ending was simply... :smh:
Damn Chris Paul...

Last edited:
Had a few good games last night. Need a rematch against Philly
mean.gif
nerd.gif

Ill be on tonight after the Lakers/Knicks game.

My game last night against Philly had me feeling like Lebron ready to leave Cleveland

heartbreaking loss by 1, pretty sure I'm a lock for the playoffs though

Oh well gimme the Ws from their games cause I got an extra 3 Ls from their games lol
And yea as far as FAs go, thats what I had to do, signed Collison & Warrick in a matter of minutes lol
EDIT: And oh yea me & juicys game wasnt unlocked, its still there
It was me & K-Town Trashs game that was unlocked and that ending was simply... :smh:
Damn Chris Paul...

I unlocked the game with juic. And you picked up Collison? I was trying to figure out why he wasn't accepting my offer lol. I backed up the Brinks truck for him

won my game last night against the nuggets after being down 11-22 after the first i could not put an stop to jamal crawford and his threes the first half but if we have a game ill be on tonight around 11 est after i get off work.

oh yea how long does it take for a trade to go through im still waiting to hear about some trades i put in but havent heard anything about.

I'll be on most of the night, except during the Knics/Lakers game.  2K should update it so that it shows who is online in the association at a particular time

won my game last night against the nuggets after being down 11-22 after the first i could not put an stop to jamal crawford and his threes the first half but if we have a game ill be on tonight around 11 est after i get off work.
That **** hurt :smh:

I'll be on after the Knicks game tonight

Lol at everyone commenting on their games against philly haha. That would be me n my Sixers :smokin
But god our rebounding absolutely sux, the game against StillHungry (Cavs), i had a total of 13 rebounds SMH. No one was crashing the boards or even attempting to box out smh

oh yea how long does it take for a trade to go through im still waiting to hear about some trades i put in but havent heard anything about.

Is it with the CPU or another user? If it's the former, then just wait for the league to advance a couple "game days". I paused it right now so the games won't automatically simulate, but I'll put it back in motion later tonight.

i got three games left has0991, TsunamiHair, and trent_tlittle where yall at?

has0991 is my cousin, just add him and shoot an invite if he's online. trent_tlittle is my homie, he's out of town but should be back on Monday or Tuesday

Why is my game with TsunamiHair unlocked? I was up 30 before he quit. :rolleyes

I'll fix that. Anybody else need games unlocked or results fixed?

Back
Top Bottom