Official NBA 2K13 Online Association Thread (PS3)

yo bluedinero get off Netflix lol. Once he go on there he dont get off til like the next day lol. But with this new online update, I'm gon get killed. This game plays like trash now online :smh:

Smh @ that Tony Parker trade going through

I vetoed it, maybe you needed a few more people to do it too.

Anyways, on to the bad news. I also sent everybody messages on PSN.

But, as I was trying to tinker with the settings to get the playoffs started I accidentally simmed the whole first round. :smh:

The issue was, the league wasn't advancing past April 19 (playoffs start date April 20) and I had no clue how to get it to that date. My apologies to the people who got simmed and eliminated (myself included). If we can come to a consensus on rules/settings for a new league I'll start it up in the next few days.

even after simming, still can't play the games.  Seems like a bug.

I'm down to keep the same teams though, and just continue the next season of the league.

I vetoed it, maybe you needed a few more people to do it too.
Anyways, on to the bad news. I also sent everybody messages on PSN.
But, as I was trying to tinker with the settings to get the playoffs started I accidentally simmed the whole first round. :smh:
The issue was, the league wasn't advancing past April 19 (playoffs start date April 20) and I had no clue how to get it to that date. My apologies to the people who got simmed and eliminated (myself included). If we can come to a consensus on rules/settings for a new league I'll start it up in the next few days.

Hmmm lemme check if I got eliminated, if I did I wont even be mad cause the online gameplay is terrible now

EDIT: I got eliminated and I read your message on the PS3, I'll play if theres no fantasy draft. I got the Sixers

Last edited:
I just searched on the OS forum and a lot of people are having this issue. 2K is ****** up :smh:

even after simming, still can't play the games.  Seems like a bug.

I'm down to keep the same teams though, and just continue the next season of the league.

Hmmm lemme check if I got eliminated, if I did I wont even be mad cause the online gameplay is terrible now
EDIT: I got eliminated and I read your message on the PS3, I'll play if theres no fantasy draft. I got the Sixers

I want to invite a new batch of people so I was thinking of starting a league without a fantasy draft. Current members of the league will get the league info first, then I'll post it in this thread for lurkers, new members, etc.

I was thinking:

58 games
HOF
5 Minutes
Best of 5 Playoffs
No Injuries
Flex Scheduling

Hopefully 2K will fix the 3pt bug and playoff bug

man bro i was ready for the comp to get intense sucks we cant just do a straight playoffs online, i think as far as the first go round the season was smooth besides a few flakers. and to datdudechris my bad bro sometimes i be on that netflix flow watching them 90's movies bruh.

I'm down. 58 games is a lot tho so we have to make sure folks are active or they get kicked out and replaced. Cause 58 games with people who barely play will be so loooooong. I got the Nuggs.

I'm down. 58 games is a lot tho so we have to make sure folks are active or they get kicked out and replaced. Cause 58 games with people who barely play will be so loooooong. I got the Nuggs.

58 games will go by fast, it's just playing each team twice. You see your opponent is online and play your two games. It also buys some time for this glitch to be fixed. There are a bunch of people who have joined NT just looking for info on a PS3 Association, so I think it'll be active.

nooooo so our dynasty is messed up?? noooooo i still want my lakers in the new league doe......

Yeah, there is a glitch that doesn't allow you to start the playoffs in an online association.

Alright everybody, I put up a poll to see what everyone prefers 29 or 58 games. Whichever has more votes by Thursday is what we'll go with. I'll send the league info out Thursday to current NT The League league members at a TBD time, 3 hours later I'll post it in this thread.

HOF Difficulty
League Pace Slow
Flex Scheduling On
Trade Deadline On
CPU Trades Allowed
No Injuries
5 min quarters (12 min sim)
No Fantasy Draft

Since this league will have a lot more players, I won't be resetting games as much. Once the league advances and sims, the results will stay final.

VOTE!

Back
Top Bottom