Official NBA 2K13 Online Association Thread (PS3)

Would wrapping players up to prevent fast break dunks be considered cheating? I like to time it perfect so I don't get called for the Clear path foul

How is that cheating if they do it in real life? o_O

And GAWD DAMN @ Russy Ibaka Griffin Jordan. #ThatDefense + Billups/Crawford/Butler on the perimeter :x :x :x

I got the Nuggs if anyone wants to get one of our association games in tonight

It hasn't started tho, I'm down to play anyone with the Wiz just gotta utilize my teams strengths right

How is that cheating if they do it in real life? o_O
And GAWD DAMN @ Russy Ibaka Griffin Jordan. #ThatDefense + Billups/Crawford/Butler on the perimeter :x :x :x
I got the Nuggs if anyone wants to get one of our association games in tonight

I'm not terrified of any roster really, if the user doesn't know how to play with them it doesn't matter.

Re: the foul
He's timing the intentional to avoid a clear path foul, that's not shady? The way he said it, it seems like it's a part of his gameplan, which is weak.

Just give up the 2 points.

I unpaused the league, all games are unlocked!

EDIT: They wildin!

Dwight, Metta, Nash, Meeks for Love, Kirilenko, Rubio, and Shved :wow: :rofl:

Last edited:
I'm not terrified of any roster really, if the user doesn't know how to play with them it doesn't matter.
Re: the foul
He's timing the intentional to avoid a clear path foul, that's not shady? The way he said it, it seems like it's a part of his gameplan, which is weak.
Just give up the 2 points.
I unpaused the league, all games are unlocked!
Oh I thought he meant like Dwight gets a rebound and Kobe is leaking so I just foul Dwight before the pass gets off and Kobe wont get a wide open dunk

if there are anybody interested i got hamilton and henrich on the trading block looking for a 74+ SG. check the trading block hit me up, get some depth for your simulated games.

Man I'm 0-2 so far. Just lost to jaygotgame in OT, Jrue missing that open game winner at the end of the 4th basically told me I was gon lose :smh: And OMG Jason Richardson SUCKS, dude doesnt make ANYTHING. Nick Young n Bynum were getting buckets tho

I got the mavs. I'll trade anybody on the team . Nobody is unmovable. Hit me up with a trade if you interested

Lost a nail biter to bluedeniro, was down by 16 and lost at the end. I had to foul Rose! Every game I've played the opposing PG has put in work. Josh Smith only had 2 pts and we got killed on the boards.

I'm looking for a backup C and SF, holla at me!

One more note, a couple people have hit me up about rescinding trades. For some reason 2K didn't give admins the option to rescind trades, so if you accepted a trade that you DIDN'T want to go thru, just post in here and get people to veto it,

Back
Top Bottom