Official NBA 2K13 Online Association Thread (PS3)

my god these trade blockers is crazy, how you expect the league to progress if you play david stern when the lakers wanted CP3,
anyway im willing to trade DRose, for block buster trades only. Some of you guys dont realize that some players have potential ratings some dont, which means they dont get better
they just get slower, stop tryna trade me players with no potential when im willingly to give you 3 b pot players.

/rant

my god these trade blockers is crazy, how you expect the league to progress if you play david stern when the lakers wanted CP3,
anyway im willing to trade DRose, for block buster trades only. Some of you guys dont realize that some players have potential ratings some dont, which means they dont get better
they just get slower, stop tryna trade me players with no potential when im willingly to give you 3 b pot players.

/rant

Amare, Chandler, Shumpert for Rose and Noah

Who ever is vetoing the trades isn't trying to let me be great. Trying to rebuild Orlando since Dwight ****** everything up. 

Don't think people are worried about potential cause we probably won't even make it pass next season

Who ever is vetoing the trades isn't trying to let me be great. Trying to rebuild Orlando since Dwight ****** everything up. 
:lol:

This has been happening long before you came in the league.

Don't think people are worried about potential cause we probably won't even make it pass next season

This is quite true. Supposedly the "playoff glitch" happens when games are continually reset, there hasn't been any confirmation, but that's why I was told by isplitzwigz (former member of our league).

Grizzlies just got kicked, go get them!

EDIT: YOUNG-BUCK-5 picked them up

updated user list

76ers - SumGuyChris (Dat Dude Chris)
Bobcats - juicyju5
Bucks - Lalude93
Bulls - bluedeniro (bluedeniro)
Cavs - Hawk_Boii_11
Celtics - TONYVEGAS702
Clippers - PARADA2510 (parada2510)
Grizzlies - MaddenManiac245
Hawks - RomeBee4 (romedadude)
Heat - xXRich912 (xXRich912)
Hornets - YOUNG-BUCK-5
Jazz - BountyHunterPeso
Kings - monkavelli
Knicks - DutchesInBunches (StillHungry)
Lakers - jaygotgame19 (myize914)
Magic - Gsel9o9
Mavericks - jmac313
Nets - trent_tlittle
Nuggets - StretchLimo87 (ScottHallWithAPick)
Pacers - diekay3
Pistons - XxIVIoNsTeRiink-
Raptors - g_rilla50
Rockets - ATL_FINEST (Liltank0206)
Spurs - Julzrulz145 (DipsetGeneral)
Suns - AJayonesG14
Thunder - K-Town-Trash (K Town Trash)
T'Wolves - Ardenyo2k13
Trail Blazers - wazzawazza18
Warriors - s719743
Wizards - JM-514

Last edited:
Yo good game SHWAP. My dude Norris Cole is the PERFECT backup pg for me lol. Also I wont be online all weekend cause Im gon be outta town but when I get back whoever wants to play on Sunday night just lmk. Also I want Paul George in a trade....Pacers make it happen lol

/rant

russy for drose straight up :nerd:

U were up 2-1, I beat u that one game when u used the Cats... U beat me with the Raps, then u won your second game in a Heat vs Heat mirror match. The Heat isn't my main team, tho.
Cool, I'll be on tonight. Where u from? Paypal ready?

Your boy NING is nice. We just finished a 7 game series. He got the first to game good with the nets. Had me TIGHT I was using the clippers. Came back won 3 straight he switched his team to MIA in game 5 still lost that made it 3-2. He went back to the nets beat me in game 6 and I won it in game 7. All good games tho I love the comp. Anybody up for a series ? Best of 7 series HOF 6mins for $5. Be paypal ready. I'll be offline til Sunday prolly but I'll be on my xbox. Send a message to my PSN if you wanna be the next vic nd if you got xbox add me at StonerSimpsonBH.

That trade is straight terrible for the Bulls, jesus. :x :x :x
The hate is strong, he didn't even accept it or discuss it with me
Blue they're scared b
Actually it's pretty even

He gets a good pg (who shoots better than rose), a better blocker and solid C in chandler, best 3point shooter in the game, and that wing scorer he's been looking for in JR

I get a better overall pg in Rose and someone to rebound since Amare doesnt, and a decent shooter to make up for the loss in o

Last edited:
:lol: don't worry, there's no hate here - i respect the hustle

but yo, i've been trying to play for a couple days and can't find anyone on

still need to play the wizards, suns, grizzlies, cavs, bucks, spurs, and pistons - hit me up!!! i need to keep my win streak going :smokin

dat trade rape. getting a 92 and 83 without giving up a single 80.
laugh.gif
mean.gif
It's 2k not real life. JR Smith plays like a 96 if you want to be technical and is my whole bench scoring
laugh.gif

Hence why he asked for him.

Rome: that trade for Amare was solid IF you didn't ask for Camby

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom