Official NBA 2K13 Online Association Thread (PS3)

Beat the pacers but he left before it could report the score so it just counted as a sim [emoji]128545[/emoji]

Trades are going great!!! Celtics otb looking for a big time pg. Willing to give 2 get :-$. Also online an rdy to go

^ :lol: you tore apart my celtics squad

Yeah he definitely retooled the Celtics, making a ton of moves :lol:

EDIT: I just saw the two moves between Celtics & Grizzlies :wow:

Boston Griztics & Memphis Celzzlies

How did he get all those guys to sign for the minimum? :nerd: I can't get anybody to sign with me and I'm throwing most of my MLE at them.

Beat the pacers but he left before it could report the score so it just counted as a sim [emoji]128545[/emoji]

Ok. Everybody get your games in, I'm pausing the league tonight. Message me or post in here with games you need reset (remember incl. date) and try to play the earlier games on your schedule so they won't get simmed when I unpause the league. Friday the playoffs start!

League Member list

76ers - SumGuyChris (Dat Dude Chris)
Bobcats - juicyju5
Bucks - Lalude93
Bulls - bluedeniro (bluedeniro)
Cavs - Hawk_Boii_11
Celtics - TONYVEGAS702
Clippers - PARADA2510 (parada2510)
Grizzlies - MaddenManiac245
Hawks - RomeBee4 (romedadude)
Heat - xXRich912 (xXRich912)
Hornets - YOUNG-BUCK-5
Jazz - BountyHunterPeso
Kings - monkavelli
Knicks - DutchesInBunches (StillHungry)
Lakers - jaygotgame19 (myize914)
Magic - Gsel9o9
Mavericks - jmac313
Nets - trent_tlittle
Nuggets - StretchLimo87 (ScottHallWithAPick)
Pacers - diekay3
Pistons - XxIVIoNsTeRiink-
Raptors - g_rilla50
Rockets - ATL_FINEST (Liltank0206)
Spurs - Julzrulz145 (DipsetGeneral)
Suns - ajayonesg14
Thunder - K-Town-Trash (K Town Trash)
T'Wolves - Ardenyo2k13
Trail Blazers - wazzawazza18
Warriors - s719743
Wizards - JM-514

Last edited:
There has been a motion to kick the Lakers from the League, anybody else in favor or against?

StillHungry ain't that ya homeboy?

im off the next 3 days from work if i hve a game against anyone we can get it done. thursday through sunday i work 10 hours a day and dont get off work until 1130 so its hard catching up with some of you and yall be overdosing on these messages when im not even online but just tell me on here when ya wanna play and i can get it thanks to nt mobile but lemme know

i agree too. its been a long time of waiting to finish my games.. No respond at all, even i see him online. Time to give me the lakers rome.

Yea that's my boy, I haven't been able to get in contact with him either

He shares the account with his brother, and that's who has been online.

on another note, grizzlies, pistons, bucks, suns, pacers (who always signs off when I sign on lol) and cavs lets goo

i still need to play La.Portland.Phoenix.IND so wassup ive been waiting for awhile. only played one game since i joined

dont put up money to play me then when you lose you dnt pay up. time is money dnt waste my time

Funny you say... Don't put up money and not finish a series either when youre losing. Im talking about two other people too :rolleyes

Edit:

Nvm. It's back on

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom