Official NBA 2K13 Online Association Thread (PS3)

Bet! Add greenlant3rn440, he's the Clippers and your 1st rd opponent

List of updated users. Users in blue are admins

76ers - SumGuyChris (Dat Dude Chris)
Bobcats - juicyju5
Bucks - Lalude93
Bulls - WaSabi_Stylez
Cavs - Hawk_Boii_11
Celtics - TONYVEGAS702
Clippers - greenlant3rn440
Grizzlies - YOUNG-BUCK-5
Hawks - RomeBee4 (romedadude)
Heat - xXRich912 (xXRich912)
Hornets - MaddenManiac245
Jazz - BountyHunterPeso
Kings - tyler_espensen
Knicks - DutchesInBunches (StillHungry)
Lakers - Ardenyo2k13
Magic - Gsel9o9
Mavericks - jmac313
Nets - trent_tlittle
Nuggets - StretchLimo87 (ScottHallWithAPick)
Pacers - diekay3
Pistons - XxIVIoNsTeRiink-
Raptors - g_rilla50
Rockets - ATL_FINEST (Liltank0206)
Spurs - epeagles6
Suns - GorillaDunK666
Thunder - K-Town-Trash (K Town Trash)
T'Wolves - bluedeniro
Trail Blazers - moeVTmoney
Warriors - s719743
Wizards - JM-514

oh im salty that you aint make me an admin........
we suppose to have a hometown connection :smh:

Supp yall . Juss writing to see if theres any room in the league , usually do em with my friends but since they play cod alot it fails -.- looking to go past season 1 at least lol im active too.

keep checking bro teams are always opening up may not be the team you want but you can get in

Me and k town just played game 2... I won so the series is 1-1 but it said error reporting result to server it doesn't even show that game we just playedm

On to the Eastern Conference Finals :nthat: . After the first couple of games, I was goin to be satisfied with just making the playoffs

#countonkemba

Congrats to the Sixers. Beat my *** the first game, made some adjustments in the second and thought I had that one. Lmao at Melo being quadruple teamed last play of the game, only for billups to miss the shot in the lane at the buzzer.

Hence my Rage quit lol

You were lights out from three and I couldn't hit any of my open shots.

Last edited:
Congrats to the Sixers. Beat my *** the first game, made some adjustments in the second and thought I had that one. Lmao at Melo being quadruple teamed last play of the game, only for billups to miss the shot in the lane at the buzzer.

Hence my Rage quit lol

You were lights out from three and I couldn't hit any of my open shots.

Lmao that quadruple team was supposed to simply be a double team but your teams spacing was bad and then my whole team got in on it lol. If Billups woulda made that shot I prolly woulda put a hole through a wall haha. Nick Young & Jrue :smokin

Now onto to the Eastern Conference Finals against my nemesis juicyju
Never won a game against him so this should be interesting

ktown w/ thunder took the west finals. GG bro u good. westbrook scores double double. See ya next season guys.

ktown w/ thunder took the west finals. GG bro u good. westbrook scores double double. See ya next season guys.

We're going to continue next season right? If I knew that, I would've cleared some cap space :lol:

Yeah, we're continuing on! I gotta go hard in Free agency and the draft, I only have 4 players under contract for next season.

you and me both i certainly gotta make some changes to these young rockets and i think i gotta go draft pick so lets do this !!

Back
Top Bottom