Official NBA 2K13 Online Association Thread (PS3)

How about a league without any of the top 5 teams (Heat, Lakers, OKC, etc)? Even playing field that way. I'm down for a money league if we're gonna do it that way.

:lol:

Nah, Dwight and Shump were coming to Atlanta and we were going 29-0 and winning the ring. It's been real tho fellas, the 2 leagues I played in were fun. Everybody feel free to continue to post new leagues in here, there's always people looking to get into an active league.

why dont you start a new one?

I'm just done with it for right now. To make matters worse my 2K cracked last night :smh: So I'm definitely out of commission until I buy another one

Made a new lg cause I want to keep playing. ID 524338 pw is vegas . Please join friend request me so I csn send you the rules after you join. Im TONYVEGAS702 sim play style

Fast breaks only off of steals or blocks? I hate leagues with so many specific rules. Just leaves room for complaining.

i can play with or without rules. the problem is making rules make people inactive. thats what i noticed, all league died because they r making rules. Why do make a league without rules just play your game let 2k rules implemented. change sliders instead of making own rules not all 29 members can play as you want.

hey im active nba 2k13 player and im looking for someone to play with , hit me upp if your interested in running an online association casual game play whenever we are on 

id like to play 82 games 

on all star 10min qrts  fantasy draft 

we could use new updated rosters or we can also make it fun and throw in some legends  hit me up if interested id like to get one started soon with in the next few hours  here hit me up psn:thuggliferay im online right now 

id 676173 password nba today looking for active players and no quitters even if team sucks draft tonite 8:00 et wil change if not all assocations

Made new lg not so many rules 6 minute quarters 29 gms new updated rosters reg tms, name is G UNIT 2K PW 12345, RULES 35SHOTS PER PLAYER 35 3S PER GM UNLESS OT, NO OFFBALL OR FC PASSING

ID 756905 password rns24 draft tonight 9et but will change all depends how many members fantasy draft league name Have Mercy

Anyone know what the deal is with this quitting glitch I keep getting hit by? I'm winning the game in the 4th quarter and the game suddenly disconnects and I don't receive my W. How are players able to do that? Quit without getting an L.

22 current players! looking to fill 8 spots for  NBA2k13 ONLINE ASSOCIATION LEAGUE: HOF! ; 58 games!; 8min qtrs! Great COMP HERE! We have a web page that displays RULES (NO CHEESING!) n we also have a live chat room 24/7 on page! Join NOW!

------------------------>ADD ME IF INTERESTED : DISEZ4ME                    <--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

22 current players! looking to fill 8 spots for  NBA2k13 ONLINE ASSOCIATION LEAGUE: HOF! ; 58 games!; 8min qtrs! Great COMP HERE! We have a web page that displays RULES (NO CHEESING!) n we also have a live chat room 24/7 on page! Join NOW!

------------------------>ADD ME IF INTERESTED : DISEZ4ME                    <--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Back
Top Bottom