Official NBA 2k13 Thread

Why must i do this all the time !! I feel bad for my opponents !!!

Bring it now !!!!!!

Psn:koudieluv :pimp: :pimp: :pimp:

I feel bad your your opponents too...

playing cheesers is the worst

Welp, **** this game. Just won the finals in 7 while averaging 35+ pts and 10+ ast with over 50% shooting.

Will Bynum wins finals mvp while not playing over 10 mins in any game and not having more than 10 pts.

I think something like this happened in this thread so I seen it coming smh.

at least you won the finals i could beat the heat. lebron was averaging like 30+ i wish i could switch on to him. everytime they took me out they would go up like 10. my team in my 2nd year is looking up

Me at the point
oj at the 2
marion
and some how in the off season we got dwights punk ***

VC coming off the bench

:smokin

Rashidi @Real2KInsider
With Toney Douglas traded, Patrick Beverley @patbev21 is now entrenched as Rockets backup PG. Yet he is still missing from NBA 2K13

He even tweeted a 2K dev and he said he'll DEFINITELY be in the next update... That was more than 2 updates ago. :lol:

Rashidi @Real2KInsider
With Toney Douglas traded, Patrick Beverley @patbev21 is now entrenched as Rockets backup PG. Yet he is still missing from NBA 2K13

He even tweeted a 2K dev and he said he'll DEFINITELY be in the next update... That was more than 2 updates ago. :lol:

The thing I don't get about Beverley and a good deal of the missing players is some of them were in the FA pool of previous years of 2K.

And 2K probably removed their cyberfaces from the disk for whatever reason. They don't have anyone on their team that can do well enough CAPS. I don't know what is up with them man.

And 2K probably removed their cyberfaces from the disk for whatever reason. They don't have anyone on their team that can do well enough CAPS. I don't know what is up with them man.
:smh:

They really need to bring you and Rashidi on in some capacity, maybe throw yall some bones to have featured downloadable sliders/rosters.

Anyone else having problems in the offseason on online associations? I'd get to the offseason, do the first tier of offseason tasks, then I can't advance the league. It was at 4 hours, then when the 4 hours passed, it went up to 1 day, 21 hrs... And now the time isn't running off the timer. How do I advance this? Just wait it out or what? Hahaha

I've started using 1-3-1 online and it has made life against cheesers so much easier. Easiest way to beat the Heat and Thunder is not to play man to man but instead camp back not too far and keep switching players.

^but thats a cheese itself if all you play is zone off-ball d........I run with the blazers and most the time i play man. Its hard but once you get used to it is more fun

XBL: Trughost1227 if anybody wants to play.

Last edited:
I feel like unless you play sim, and I mean ACTUAL sim (12 min quarters, run a play every time on offense, etc.), you consider everything cheese. :lol:

Just a matter of who "cheeses" less.

Back
Top Bottom