Official NBA 2k13 Thread

Originally Posted by JumpmanFromDaBay

Hope we get more classic teams. 93 Suns
pimp.gif

Truth. I really wish they'd finally put Sir Charles in there. Game doesn't look complete without him.

Originally Posted by CaptainKicks

I still like the 2K10 special edition better.

nba2k100630.jpg

pimp.gif

I keep my PS3 games in that 2k10 locker.

I doubt I'll be getting the dynasty edition for 2k13

things needed to be fixed for 2k13:

hope they fix the sub situation like see them walk to the tables during play. (only see it barely when it was during a freethrow but not during the game)

the speed adjustment. everyone should not have same speed

the stat seen to be seen using the d-pad (ps3)

Yeah, I need to be able to check my stats midgame not just during timeouts
laugh.gif
I miss that feature
30t6p3b.gif

Originally Posted by Carver

laugh.gif
I miss that feature
30t6p3b.gif

I dont even know why did they took that out .. especially when trying to sub-in players.. they better go back to just D-pad

Originally Posted by Goldmember

Originally Posted by Carver

laugh.gif
I miss that feature
30t6p3b.gif

I dont even know why did they took that out .. especially when trying to sub-in players.. they better go back to just D-pad
there was no need for the d-pad button for game angles.
Originally Posted by Savraj1

going to pick up 2k12 tomorrow 
laugh.gif
it's totally different from 2k11. you are going to be pissed and mad a lot but it's takes a little bit of an adjustment. once you get the hang of it, there will be a few times you do get mad of the game play lol

Also, they need to address the steal/shoot button in 2K13.... Sometimes when I steal the ball I end up shooting a fullcourt shot because the two buttons are corresponding. Please fix this ASAP.

Also, they need to address the steal/shoot button in 2K13.... Sometimes when I steal the ball I end up shooting a fullcourt shot because the two buttons are corresponding. Please fix this ASAP.

stop button-mashin man, lol

Can't wait till release day. Probably gonna cop the Dynasty Package just for the basketball, looks pretty cool.

anyone on xbox? tired of these scrubs, needs some real comp!

nvnsmctj:tw1

numsubzj:tw1

as long as they correct little things like this.... its tough to hit a lay up on Earl "The Goat" Manigault here.

:rofl:.... man, me and my boy be playing, i tell him he button mashes and he keeps on telling me he doesnt... i tell him "if you dont why do you keep pressing pause?"

lol i had a guy that did that and i HATED it. smh it was my remote too i'd be like yo your gonna break it knock it off! the joy stick should be manipulated with your thumb. son full on had his index and thumb workin it like this life or death

The way the buttons are configured have nothing to do with button mashing at all.... If you play this game enough you'll realize that sometimes the computer/system decides to steal the ball on it's own. And if you just so happen to push the swipe button the exact same time it goes into the steal animation then youre chucking it from halfcourt.

I've played a bunch of you clowns before.... And i've seen ALOT of you do the halfcourt chuck becuase of overswipping/button mashing. So please dont act like you guys havent done that **** before. :rofl:

I play SIM as much as possible and it kinda irks me when that **** happens.... Almost to the point of wanting to just turn the game off when Im playing the comp. Like when does someone actually cause a turnover then turn around and chuck from fullcourt with 5 mins. left in the first quarter??? You cereal dog??? :x

Last edited:
^^ i was jus messin man, i knw that feel.

>: my damb disc wont let me get online, it keeps on freezing

Back
Top Bottom