Official NBA 2k13 Thread

Lmao at u new bootys. I live the warriors they fun to me. I slay the top four with them everytime. Couple more days and drose is back.

First kobe quits, than i put lebron nd wade to rest !!

Is there no one elseeee !!!!!!!! :pimp:

I cant figure out how to shoot in this game to save my life. 2k12 no problems this game its hit or miss big time for me.

Guess ill be the one to shut all that gloating up. We're already friends on psn I believe, hit me with an invite(juicyju5) whenever you see me on.

Don't hide like you did after I added you and sent requests

Guess ill be the one to shut all that gloating up. We're already friends on psn I believe, hit me with an invite(juicyju5) whenever you see me on.

...shots fired?

Lets say you're trailing by 4 points with 3 seconds left in the game, is there a way you can draw a foul while shooting to execute a 4 point play?

Oh your gonna pay for that.. Good luck, hope you've been practicing. Cause i'm gonna win & i'll have pics to prove it !!! :smokin

anyone else have trouble getting into games when playing myplayer blacktop with friends? I have the hardest time getting into or finding a match to play in

JJ can ball, lemme get that rematch though when I get back from school :lol: :pimp:

Oh your gonna pay for that.. Good luck, hope you've been practicing. Cause i'm gonna win & i'll have pics to prove it !!! :smokin

To be humble or not to be.....

First game (Heat vs Knicks) I only won by 10.

Only entertaining thing about this game was him getting on the mic and talking trash in the beginning. He eventually had to turn it off because my jimmies were not being rustled and the game was slipping away from him.

Second game

Just realizing the score(85-58) is partially blocked. He wasnt ready :lol:

Last edited:

To be humble or not to be.....

First game (Heat vs Knicks) I only won by 10.

Only entertaining thing about this game was him getting on the mic and talking trash in the beginning. He eventually had to turn it off because my jimmies were not being rustled and the game was slipping away from him.

Second game

Just realizing the score(85-58) is partially blocked. He wasnt ready :lol:

nice cheese papi

Dudes out here scoring 95% of their points with Kyrie or Melo and bragging about it. Y'all disgust me 
sick.gif
 Stop coming in here with pics of cheesy games. 34 points out of like 50 team points with one player 
indifferent.gif
 Go instagram that mess and stay out of here.

I picked the Blazer and went against the Warriors using a slight cheese. Early in the game the opponent switched his PG and SG respectively. So to counter that I did the same but he went at it multiple times so I left the lineup as it was. He sent 3 pointer barrages the entire game and made 40 points off the 3 with Thompson and Curry. I played 3-2 zone and even that was useless against his two guards. They are probably the most automatic shooting backcourt I've seen in the game. 

:rofl: its cheesing to score 37 pts out of the 85 with Kyrie? I've heard it all.

Y'all acting like he isn't guard able in this game. Y'all must be scrubs.

It's ok papi

Last edited:
Don't know if this was posted, but Nice Kicks posted this on Twitter late January.

I HOPE it means no more generic shoes, but it will probably be updated shoes/more P.E.'s throughout the season for the more famous players.

This game can be so frustrating at times.

So im down one with 20 seconds left in the game. He's trying to waste time and calls for a screen with 4 second left on the shot clock! I switch to the big to help on the pick and roll, and as soon as I do that the cpu reaches and sends curry to the free throw line :smh: . That play was going no where either, he was trapped 30 ft away from the basket with almost 2 SECONDS left to shoot!!

2k could have at least held me down with a wide open, perfect release 3 by jet to force OT |I

Wuts the purpose of joining quick team match when by halfway thru the first only 4 players left? Whos down for some 5 on 5?

^^^
The computer is set for every CPU defender to reach once the shot clock hits 3 seconds. I don't know if this was a mishap or done intentionally but it happens CONSTANTLY!!!

Back
Top Bottom