>Official NBA 2K14: Join NTers @ 2K Park IF Next Gen + General Tips/Discussion

So i'm thinking of copping this on Ps3. Havent played in a few years. Is there any prevailing gameplay cheese that I should get prepared for Online? auto-animation dunks, spindunks etc.

Gameplay glitches, not actual cheese tactics.

Waay too many very late or very early releases for me :smh:

But gg you won imma get you back

So i'm thinking of copping this on Ps3. Havent played in a few years. Is there any prevailing gameplay cheese that I should get prepared for Online? auto-animation dunks, spindunks etc.

Gameplay glitches, not actual cheese tactics.

It's straight

Way better than last years version

@Carver that was just you invisible
the ****
laugh.gif

Good 2 games man.. too bad we couldn't finish tho
mean.gif
dem 2k servers

Is there anyway to have it set up to only play key games once you have already started your career?
Playing every game is sucking the life out of it for me :smh:

how do I get the stuff I purchase in mycareer to work?  I'm a PF maxed out dunks, vert etc.  But I still can't dunk

all the stuff I buy like signature moves, animations, sound effects never works.  I have it equipped but it's still not happening in the game

Was gonna say make sure to equip it after buying it since it doesn't do it by itself.. But it sounds like you're doing it so I don't know what the issue can be

is there another place i need to equip them besides the screen where you buy the dunk packages?

they all say equipped next to them but he's still not doing it

I have that same problem. When Im on a fast break my dude always does a generic 2 handed dunk. And I have Historic Jordan set as my go to. And the only sound effect that works for me is free throws. Thought it would be fixed in the update but nope

equip all your dunk packages but i see u did that.. my pg is 6'0 and he can dunk but i have sprite posterizer maybe you should try that

Back
Top Bottom