>Official NBA 2K14: Join NTers @ 2K Park IF Next Gen + General Tips/Discussion

I play for the Grizz and I play on Superstar and the ish I see is mind boggling at times. I make a pass and a slow *** big man magically jumps in the passing lane and picks off my pass :smh: I got a man on the left running the break w/ man and go to pass and instead my pass ends up going elsewhere :smh: The CPU can't miss a three, contested or not :smh: I'm missing shots and the CPU is hitting everything :smh: We in 10th place in the West and ZBo just broke his foot :x Needless to say in my meeting w/ the GM I've asked to be traded *shrugs*

You playing on simulation? Computer wasn't missing **** til I took it off default and put it on sim

You playing on simulation? Computer wasn't missing **** til I took it off default and put it on sim

I remember putting it on SIM, but I will double check when I get in from work today to be sure. It was unreal how the Suns couldn't miss ish from 3, Gerald Green was 5/5 in the first quarter from 3.

Forgot how bad current gen is :x . Blocks are too OD on here. Felton got a chase down block on Batum while Felton was at least 4 ft away from me when he jumped and caught the block at the rim :rofl:

Alright, question.

Just started playing Road to the Playoffs. 6th seed. Played a guy with Payton, Jordan, Dr. J, Shaq, Wilt in the starting lineup. Penny, Paul George, Stockton on the bench.

Beat him by 45 with Lillard, Harden, Batum, Speights, Cousins. Bunch of bronze players on the bench. 

Are dudes trying to lose? He shot only threes unless he got an offensive rebound. All I did was contest. Wasn't even entertaining.

Hey guys its fox aka air request me on Xbox. Fox5Kobe in search of new friends males post pardum females too thanks a lot and hope to see you guys at a summit

Alright, question.

Just started playing Road to the Playoffs. 6th seed. Played a guy with Payton, Jordan, Dr. J, Shaq, Wilt in the starting lineup. Penny, Paul George, Stockton on the bench.

Beat him by 45 with Lillard, Harden, Batum, Speights, Cousins. Bunch of bronze players on the bench. 

Are dudes trying to lose? He shot only threes unless he got an offensive rebound. All I did was contest. Wasn't even entertaining.
There are always those people trying to lose so they can go down seeds. Either that or they're just trolling. Annoying but hey, free wins.

That's what I figured. Why waste contracts on your top players, though?

laugh.gif

How do you guys counter the Heat? Smh can't find a way to stop LBJ at all. Any teams/schemes you guys like using? Trying out the Warriors right now they can def. hang but doesn't help that Bogut is out.

How do you guys counter the Heat? Smh can't find a way to stop LBJ at all. Any teams/schemes you guys like using? Trying out the Warriors right now they can def. hang but doesn't help that Bogut is out.
I depends on the type of player you're playing against mostly.  I only play with the Cavs and I do pretty good against the Heat and Thunder most times

I find that guys that pick Heat or Thunder are usually just gonna try and get in the lane and dunk every time.  The 2-3 defense helps, it leaves the 3 open but they usually aren't gonna look for the pass and keep forcing it.  I also bring a double team with my SG on Lebron, forcing Wade (if they look for the open man) to take a jumpshot

Last edited:

Sag off with the SF that's guarding him, and don't fall for the crossover...when they make their move to the lane, user the center or pf for help because if it's a contact layup it can be blocked if you time it right. If anything, make lebron beat you from the outside.

So....according to my VIP, my online head to head record is 74-21

However when I played earlier I asked this dude what it said my record was..

he said it says 28-12 aand then I asked my next opponent and he said 29-12....

umm so how is that? I don't get it.

VERY ODD. AND ANNOYING!!!

So....according to my VIP, my online head to head record is 74-21

However when I played earlier I asked this dude what it said my record was..

he said it says 28-12 aand then I asked my next opponent and he said 29-12....

umm so how is that? I don't get it.

VERY ODD. AND ANNOYING!!!

It's been like that since 2K13.

Still haven't patched it :smh:

Damn that's lame.

Would love for 2k to have a Top 100 leaderboard too

Have no clue why they don't have it

2k takes L's man.

man, j rich got injured twice now off of wide open jumpshots. him and anderson are 80% the reason why i can avg 11 assists :lol:

now they are both hurt :stoneface: aint nobody trying to pass it to wroten or royce white smh

My Career:Sprint or Sprite? I feel like the situation tells me to go for Sprite.
man, j rich got injured twice now off of wide open jumpshots. him and anderson are 80% the reason why i can avg 11 assists
laugh.gif

now they are both hurt
indifferent.gif
aint nobody trying to pass it to wroten or royce white smh
your first mistake was getting drafted by philly lol

Last edited:
i actually requested a trade from the blazers because they kept insisting i played center
embarassed.gif

i'm 6'3
embarassed.gif
laugh.gif

They need to fix this mode or stop pushing it so hard

Had the coach reduce my minutes and ***** me out about losing a game (which we won) and not playing well (30, 9, 5 blocks)

mean.gif

and I'm gonna choke Michael Kidd-Gilchrist out if he don't stop throwing garbage passes and turning the ball over

Last edited:
does anyone feel like the court is too small or the players or too big?

the way guys are able to close out and jump passing lanes is OD

Back
Top Bottom