Official NBA 2k15 Thread

They didn't seem to fix many of the bugs in the game.  The only one I noticed was the Alley Oops by the CPU.  Like 5 times a game they would just do that and get an automatic basket.  Now they never do them.

It's crazy how much the score jumps when you're on the bench in myplayer.  We're tied at 45 at the end of the 3rd, I sim to my next playing time and a 1:30mi. into the 4th and we're getting blown out 
mad.gif

is it just me or does every single tipped pass go to the opposing team
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
(mycareer)
Not just MyCareer but the computer gets way too many steals on the game in general. 2k14 was the same. Passing is just terrible

Last edited:
damn near chucked my controller at my tv just now playing mycareer.

this happened in two games, back to back. we're down 3 with 10 seconds to go and harden decides to chuck a 35 footer after the inbound with like 4 guys on him. like are you serious?

why can't i make a layup?

why do i pass directly at my defenders arms when I try to pass it to dwight?

why is dwight taking 20 foot fadeaways?

why did terrence jones go 1-10 shooting from within 3 feet?

why is jadakiss as hard as it gets?

and i hate when you do simple left to right crossovers when your bringing the ball up close to your defender, it goes off their foot and turns into a steal :lol: i literally got back to back games with 8 turnovers because of that :lol:

Last edited:
Not just MyCareer but the computer gets way too many steals on the game in general. 2k14 was the same. Passing is just terrible
#usererror

Not to be a jerk but you have to make better decisions. Any turnover you have, you should be able to look back and understand why. Use better passing angles.

And if you are feeding the post, use the bounce pass.

It is possible to keep cpu steals down.

View media item 1217048
View media item 1217049

Last edited:
They didn't seem to fix many of the bugs in the game.  The only one I noticed was the Alley Oops by the CPU.  Like 5 times a game they would just do that and get an automatic basket.  Now they never do them.
How many games are you basing this opinion on. I just saw two from T. Ross in my last game vs. Cpu.

Saw 3 from Clips too

In my MyCareer first season there was a cut scene where I saw Doc Rivers in the hallway after one game and we chopped it up a lil bit, in the off season I decided to leave Denver for Charlotte and now Doc is my head coach, is this a coincidence? ...did this happen in anyone else MyCareer?

Last edited:
In my MyCareer first season there was a cut scene where I saw Doc Rivers in the hallway after one game and we chopped it up a lil bit, in the off season I decided to leave Denver for Charlotte and now Doc is my head coach, is this a coincidence? ...did this happen in anyone else MyCareer?

I think its meant to happen. I left the rockets to the knicks and Doc was my new coach, He also said that part of the reason he wanted to come to NY was bc of me. So I believe he's going to go to whatever team you choose.

I think its meant to happen. I left the rockets to the knicks and Doc was my new coach, He also said that part of the reason he wanted to come to NY was bc of me. So I believe he's going to go to whatever team you choose.

Oh ok, yea he told me the same, I was feeling all special, should have known it was scripted... so now I won't feel bad when I ask to be traded.

Oh ok, yea he told me the same, I was feeling all special, should have known it was scripted... so now I won't feel bad when I ask to be traded.

The only thing im a little confused about is, my coach is doc rivers but during the game in the cut scenes when i get checked in the game, my old coach or trainer, or whatever he is still with me on the knicks when he was with me on the rockets. I don't think thats suppose to happen, I prefer Doc telling me " hey kid your up " or " nice shooting ", instead i get the same guy from the rockets telling me all this.

Awg,

Any way it would be cool if it wasn't the same assistant telling you everything and Doc did.

Back
Top Bottom