Official NBA 2k15 Thread

I'm assuming via Social Media on MyCareer.

Finally just won MVP, DPOY, and MIPOY. Shot up to 7 million fans. :pimp:

Last edited:

In mycareer sometimes you get into a rivalry with another player.
mines is Demarcus Cousin...dude is annoying.
dude can't read 
laugh.gif

i was grinding in the park.

my dude is a 77 now.

7'0" SF ( since everyone wanna be a giant)

won 25 games in a row playing 2v2 with a random, who is now, obviously, a friend LOL

MyPlayer is a big PF with 95 dunk and I syill cant dunk with any sort of contest from a computer player.

Open lane i can dunk easy. But if someone else is under the hoop my guy gimps out.

In 2k14 i was jumping over people with my PG and jamming.

Ughhh. Probably need to get a contact funk badge or something but still this is annoying.

i was grinding in the park.

my dude is a 77 now.

7'0" SF ( since everyone wanna be a giant)

won 25 games in a row playing 2v2 with a random, who is now, obviously, a friend LOL

I don't have psn+ so I can't play online, but the other day, I accidentally clicked on mypark and had a weebay.gif moment when I actually arrived there with other players!! Then I went online and did some research and it turns out that PSN+ online access is sort of specific to consoles, not accounts, and as long as 1 psn account has psn+ on a console, up to 4 other psn accounts can play online on the same console! I play on my brother's ps4 and he has psn+, so I can actually play online! :pimp:

Ephan, sorry for ducking out of that 2k party invite, I didn't know I could play online, but send me an invite next time. I only play at my brother's place on the weekend sometimes. I have a 91 rated 7'3 center with max athlete, max defense, max jumpshooter, max playmaker :smile:lol). :pimp:

Back
Top Bottom